The Next Week

I hope all of my 2 readers are enjoying :) I am updating everyday so far so I hope y'all are following along and continuing to read. It means a lot to me 

                ~Time Skip to the next week~

     I woke up and showered. I put on some black skinny jeans and a cropped tom and jerry shirt. Quickly I curled my hair and grabbed what I had packed and threw it into the back of my car. I couldn't believe that I was actually going to Smosh Summer Games with all my friends. The past week I had become closer to all of the Smosh family and I loved being able to talk to more people than just Wes. 

     I had actually talked to Damien a few times since the party and we had become sorta friends I guess. I walked into the office and was immediately hugged from behind. "Guess who" Shayne mumbled. I laughed at him. "Shayne you are supposed to cover my eyes if you're doing that" I smirked. 

     "Oh yeah I guess I forgot that part of it..." he smiled. He let go of me and high-fived me. "You ready to go?" he asked. "Heck yeah but only if I can be in your car" I winked at him. It almost looked like he blushed but I brushed it off. "Well duh we wouldn't have it any other way" he laughed. 

     Everyone gathered into the conference room while the directors and producers threw all our luggage into the vans. Ian and Matt burst into the room smiling. 

      "Are you guys ready for Smosh Summer Games??" MattRaub yelled. The whole room burst into cheers and began clapping. "Everyone pile into the vans and let's get this show on the road!" Ian cheered. Everyone began walking out to the vans and piling into different ones. 

     I followed Mari, Courtney, and Olivia into one of the vans and hopped into the middle row. Shayne came in and sat next to me with Damien, Wes, and Lazercorn in the back. Our driver was Ryan and in the passenger seat was Sarah. 

     We drove off and just started talking. "Where's the vlog camera?" Courtney exclaimed. Sarah passed her back a camera and she quickly turned it on. 

     "Hey guys we are off on our way to Smosh Summer Games in this car we have me, Olivia, Mari, Lazercorn, Damien, Wes, Shayne, and our special new guest (Y/N)!" she showed everyone on the camera. Everyone waved and we continued to have our average strange conversations. 

     "Olivia you better not puke again especially since you aren't by the door" Mari laughed. "I feel great now it's okay" Olivia smiled. Someone tapped my shoulder so I turned around to face them. 

     Damien and Wes smiled at me. "What's up?" I asked them. "We just wanted to talk to you" Wes smirked. "What are you most excited for in the games?" Damien asked. "Hmmm probably just getting closer to everyone and partying" I laughed. 

     "Are you ready to take all the punishments?" he asked. "Oh shoot I didn't even think about that" I grimaced.