The First Game

Kai pvo
March 26
5:20pm

Today was the first game of the basketball season and I was honestly just going to see Maleek but then again I have no choice but to see Clarence since he was the star player on the team and to make matters worst we were going to be sitting close up to the front so I'm going to see him and he's definitely going to see me.

Me and the girls were on our way back to the school because the game started at 6 but we wanted to be there before the lines got really long and so that we can have enough time to go to the concession and all that.

The car ride was pretty quiet until Ari broke the silence.

"Are you going to tell dad or are you going to wait until summer?" She asked as she looked at me through the rear view mirror as she drove.

"I was going to tell him but I'm so scared what if he doesn't wanna talk to me ...I mean I'm pretty use to it but I know we barely talk because of his job and he's always out of town but like I don't want to disappoint him" I said as I laid in the back seat rubbing my stomach.

"Kai sorry to break it to you but your going to have to do it regardless and you know he would never stop talking to you just because of that, if anything I know dad is going to send you money and support you as well as London you know she loves us and is always checking on us she would never do us any kind of way" Ari said and it was true my dad and stepmom has always been very supporting towards me and Ari, London was always like a second mom to us.

"True but you know how dad is he always told us when you decide to give up your innocence to someone make sure they love you and love you for you so he might be mad that I even got myself into this situation with someone that doesn't wanna be in the child's life." I sighed as we pulled up to the school.

"Kai I'm sure everything's going to turn out fine you just have to tell him" She said patting my leg before we all jumped out the car.

I really wasn't wearing anything extra but Jordyn and Ari had to do the most for the basketball game that might not even be that good, come out here all dressed up just the to get disappointed not today. So I kept that shit simple.

After about waiting in the line to get our tickets for about 20 minutes we were finally inside and to my surprise it was packed as hell had to be at least 400 people in here

As we walked in we heard a few whispers but we kept it pushing I went to the concessions and spent at least 30 dollars on snacks just for me because for some reason I was eating more than I remembered I was eating for me and my baby, I'm always craving spicy stuff or seafood and pasta.

People was staring at me like I was crazy because all the shit I had in my hand.

The game was now about to begin the cheerleaders did there little performance or what not then they did the tunnel for the players to come out and of course you know the devil himself Clarence was the first person out.