🌹яσѕємαяу🌹

I was visiting my uncle jeff and we were on his boat the sky was really cloudy you could see seagulls just fly in circles near the boat up in the sky,
It was a really soothing calm sight you could also almost taste the sea salt air, the tiny waves looked soothing but I tried not to stare for too long I wasnt use to being in the water much and I didnt want to get sea sick .
      I was about to turn my sight when suddenly from the corner of my eye I spotted something odd.. I could also feel a presence I quicky turned my sight to the right and there it was...
         Well there "she" was it looked like a young girl around  my age but what is a girl doing in the middle of the ocean ??! But  as soon as I laid my ocean blue eyes on hers my rational thoughts left I couldnt stop looking into her eyes they were like pools of miniature galaxies I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when my uncles hand grabbed my shoulder "What are you looking at boy? " my uncle said with a chuckle trying to look at the direction I was staring off at  my rational thoughts finally came flushing down " T-Theres a girl there " I pointed to where I last saw the young girl "what girl ? Theres no girl , I think youve been staring out here for too long lets go inside its getting late son " I turned my head and looked she was no longer there..
    For a minute I questioned myself if there even was a girl there in the first place had I imagined her? I shaked off the thought and followed my uncle ..
       That night I had a really weird dream. I saw that girl again just like earlier today but this time she spoke she had the silkiest most melodious voice you could ever hear " Rosemary " she said in a soft calming voice she then made a quick small flip her fishtail ? Splashing some water in my direction before vanishing into the  ocean ..