💙Chapter 3💙

"A shark".. I thought to myself ,
I stayed completely still, If I was to make any sudden movements or swim away from it , It would surely come after me with a lot more speed.
         I couldnt keep my eyes off it , with every inch his fin got closer to closing the space between us dread built within me .. Tears were no longer flowing down the corners of my eyes I was slowly easing into the realization that my life would be no more soon, and that theres nothing that could possibly change that, no existing choice to take to change this outcome.
          A chain of memories flashed before my eyes all at once as my brain tried to piece together my current thoughts and emotions . .
         Suddenly I heard a loud splash completely throwing off my thoughts  and breaking the chain of memories my brain had been playing , all I could see was  a Big Bright Teal Colored Fish Tail, the scales seemed to Glow slightly purple under the rays of the sun that peeked through the dark cloudy skies,
     The tail moved "left " " Right" "left" with great force making a loud *swoosh* sound followed by a really loud odd sound emanating from whatever stood between me and the shark.. And just like that the fin seemed to vanish as well as the  fishtail ..I stayed still only slightly moving my feet to keep myself up in the surface .. I was scared to move but I worked up the courage to take a peek under the water.. Just as I was about to a head popped up from the water reavealing what seemed to be a girl her hair was black and sleeked back and all you could see were her eyes the rest of her face hidden under the waves.
   Her eyes were like no other almost unreal she had these beautiful pools of teal/electric blue/purple galaxies with small specs of hot pink . Just as I was admiring her eyes she suddenly raised her head above the water reavealing her rosy red lips that just popped against her smooth ivory skin, she then brightly smiled reavealing perfectly white teeth they looked quite normal but her canines looked a bit sharp and were a lot bigger she was still beautiful regardless, Rain was beginning to pour down hard from the dark clouds above, a piece of her hair fell over her face as rain drops began to fall all over her sliding down her perfect features making her appear even more angelic.. And just like that she sinked back down into the waters but not before saying "Rosemary" in the sweetest softest voice.
         Just as she disappeared my uncle yelled out after me " Xavier!" Throwing the life saver down " catch! " I quickly made my way to it and held on my uncle then began pulling me up lightning flashed in the background, as soon as I climbed aboard my uncle began giving me a long lecture on how what I did was dangerous and reckless but I could not focus on his words...I couldnt keep "Rosemary" out of my head ..