Oh brother

Kols POV 

What the hell just happened, I cried in his arms like wtf I'm meant to be this tough kid but I acted like a complete 5 year old, I'm never coming out of my again.

Ok so right now I'm in my room thinking about what just happened in wests room and I've come to the conclusion that I'm never leaving my room, it's currently 11 pm I skipped dinner and I've locked myself in my room. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday I really don't want to be near west. I go over to my bed and try to fall asleep since I have nothing better to do.

Saturday morning 

I woke up to banging

It was west he was yelling at me to eat breakfast.

Great, so much for avoiding him i thought to myself. "I'm not hungry" I yell through the door. "I don't care, your eating something" he yells back. I pull myself out of bed I'm only in boxers but I don't care, I open my door and I'm met with a very angry west. "What" I say to him, "cut the attitude and put a shirt on" he tells me. I roll my eyes and walk past him, I walk down the stairs and see dean sitting on the couch with a girl who looks like she just came out of a strip club.

"Well hello cutie" she says too me seductively, what the hell who is this girl and does she not care that she looks at least 17 and I'm 13. I nod my head at her and go to the kitchen and grab a bag of crisps. I go back to the sitting room and sit at the opposite end of the couch on my phone I can literally feel that girls eyes on me but I ignore her. I decide to see if some of my friends want to hang out.

Phone convo 

K-kol   M-max   L-Lauren  C-chase   J-jack    I-Isabelle   R-Ryan   A-Aaron   D-Daniel 

K- who wants to go to an abandoned warehouse where 3 teenagers were  murdered 2 years ago.

M- me duh 🙄 

J- count me in 

L- when?

K- um it's 11am now so meet at Starbucks the one at the end of my road at 1pm.

L- ok I'm in

K- chase,Isabelle,Ryan,Aaron,Daniel ?

I- I can't have my soccer match today.

K- ok good luck.

I-thanks

D- I'm grounded from when my dad caught me vaping, so I can't.

K- hahah told you that you'd get caught.

D- shut up.

C- sure I'll come.

A- I'm still in my bed and I'm meant to be meeting molly today so I can't. (Molly is Aaron's girlfriend who lives 2 states away)

K- ok bro have fun use protection 😉

A- your disgusting 🙄

K- 😹

R- sure I'll come I'll bring the beer 🍻 

K- yessss my man.

R- you know it

K-😹 ok see you guys soon.

I put my phone away and look at dean, he's glaring at me then I look at that girl and she's STILL staring at me. "What do you want" I ask her. "You" she reply's, I look back at dean and I can see he's angry even though i haven't done anything. "Yeah well I don't want you so stop staring at me if you want to have sex so bad dean is sitting right there" I tell her. For some reason dean is smirking at me I have no idea why I thought he would be angrier. "Ugh, whatever" she gets up and flips her hair to the back and walks out the front door. I mimick her and dean bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny" I ask him, "nothing it's just that she's probably never been told no and you just totally ignored her" he tells me. I just shrug my shoulders "I'm going to get ready I'm going out with some friends" I get up and I'm about to leave when he tells me that my dad left for work and that I should text him, I say ok and go up to my room.

I throw on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt that my sister always loved. I fixed my hair spiked up and put on my runners.

Kols outfit vvvvv

I grab my phone and text my dad 

Phone convo 

D-dad   K-kol 

K- hey dad I'm gonna go out with some friends ok?

D- ok that's fine where are you guys going?

K- skatepark and then might go to the mall.

D- ok have fun you can take 20 bucks from my wallet it's in my desk drawer.

K- ok thanks dad bye

D-bye

I go into my dads room and take 20 bucks from his wallet and stuff it In my pocket. I go downstairs , I'm about to leave when west calls my name, I groan "what" I ask him "where are you going" he asks "skatepark and mall" I answer "ok be back by 6" he tells me "ok" I say.

(Time skip because I can)

(At the warehouse)

We're at the warehouse now and I'm only now finding out it used to be a slaughterhouse and that the 3 teenagers killed were 15 at the time. We walk into the room where they hang all the animals and the floor is covered in dried blood, I gag at the smell.

"Hey jack I triple dog dare you to lick the floor" max says to jack, "bro not a chance that's  disgusting" jack complains "you have to I triple dog dared you" max says "oh my god that's actually disgusting" Lauren tells jack "jack if you don't do it you have to walk around naked" max tells him, "ughhh fine" jack bends down and licks the floor, crusty dried blood is on his tongue. I gag "bro that's actually gross, what if that's the blood from the teenagers" I tell him "fuck off kol" jack yells at me. I roll my eyes at him and walk off.

2 hours later

We just finished going around the warehouse, we found some old rotting meat which I think is from a cow but other then that we didn't find anything cool. Lauren and jack went home because Lauren was upset after seeing the dead animals and I think jack was upset about licking the floor, so it's just me, max, chase and Ryan. We decided that we would go to the old skatepark that no one ever went to so that no one would see us drinking Ryan handed us all a beer, I'm not that big on drinking but my friends do it and I don't want to seem like a wimp so I drink it as well. I'm halfway done my second bottle when I see Jason and Blake come into the skatepark. What are they doing here no one ever comes here. "Guys hide the beer those guys are my stepbrothers" I tell them. We try to hide the beer but Jason already saw me, he walks over here blake behind him. "What are you doing lol" Blake asks me "um skating duh" I say while rolling my eyes. Jason grabs my arm and starts dragging me from my friends. Max and chase are laughing because they know I'm dead and Ryan seems sympathetic. "Your so dead when west finds out" Jason's says to me. Great I think can't wait to see and angry west, now that I'm thinking about it i also lied to him. Let's see how this goes.

Ok guys thanks so much for the votes it means a lot to me. Please send me ideas you have I have no idea what to write about.

I was kinda thinking about making west's side of the family related to a band so tell me what you think of that idea. Sorry I haven't been updating love you guys

Byeeee