Angry west

Video of kol and his sister Reece singing and dancing.

Jason's pov
I can't believe I just saw kol drinking like he's 13 and doing this let's just saw west is going to be mad.
'Kol what the hell are you thinking' I ask him 'look I don't really like drinking but I didn't want to seem like a wimp, it's not a big deal' kol      Tells me ' yeah well let's see if west thinks it's not a big deal' Blake tells kol ' what no you can't tell west please I'll do anything' kol begs us 'already called him should have thought about that before you decided to drink' I scold him. I can see tears rimming his eyes he starts to walk slowly and soon he's about 3 meters behind us dragging his feet at every step she takes, I know he always tries to act tough but he's actually quite sensitive and I know west knows that so he probably won't get too mad a kol, even tough 3 weeks ago I took one shot at a party and he made me stand in a corner for 20 minutes and then made me write "I will not drink underage" 200 times I didn't get them done it the ridiculous 40 minutes he gave me to do them so he took my phone away and didn't give it back for a week, this all happened while my mom was on a weekend trip and let's just say I haven't drank since.

Kols pov
I'm not looking forward to seeing west but I guess I kinda saw this coming. We finally arrive home after what felt like hours of walking, we walk through the front door and I don't see west anywhere. Blake and Jason sit down on the sofa so I decide to go to my room as I'm walking to my room I feel an arm wrap around my waist and me being lifted off the ground I don't fight it since I know it west and that since my dad and his mom are gone for the day and won't be back until 11 o' clock at night that I'm most likely gonna be punished I just don't now how. West wraps an arm under my bum and another one over my back. I rest my head on his shoulder as he walks to his room. He sets me down and that's when I first take a look at his face and let's just say if looks could kill I would be dead, I bring my gaze down to the floor feeling quite scared and helpless. He starts telling me about the dangers of drinking and that if I ever drink again that I'm gonna regret it. He brings me to his and sits me on the toilet sit, then he take his soap and tells me to open my mouth and that's when I realize whats about to happen. I shake my head no but he grabs my arms and makes me stand up he smacks my bum 3 times hard and pushes me back down and the seat. I feel tears roll down my cheeks some from pain since west is so strong but mainly from embarrassment. He picks up the soap again and tells me to open my mouth I refuse again but this time he just says ' open your mouth kol or I will make u stand in the corner bare in front of Blake and Jason' i open my mouth and he spirts the soap in 4 times he tells me to keep the soap in my mouth until he tells me otherwise. I hate this, the taste of it is bitter and sour at the same time. Tears are rolling down my face quicker then they have in years finally west tells he to spit and I do I go to ride out my mouth but he tells me not too. 'Pppp.. please' I ask him 'no' he tells me. He grabs my arm and brings me to the corner of his room 'face the corner hands on your head do not turn around or you will stand there bare' he tells me. It feels like hours pass but I reality it was only 15 minutes.
West comes back in and gives me hug and tells me that even though we're not related by blood he loves me just the same and doesn't want me hurt and although I think he just likes punishing me, I hug him back. 'Ok your free to go to your room' west tells me
I go to my room and lay on my bed thinking about everything that's happened over the years, I lay there crying missing my mum and sister and how we would sing and dance together for hours. I fall asleep watching videos of me singing and my sister dancing along.

Hey guys so sorry for the wait I know it's not the best but I hope I can do better and I hope u guys like it. Don't forget to vote xoxoxo