PENNY & DIME

Summary:

Matthew Mudrock and Frank Castle have what you would call a strained relationship. However, Matt is determined to make it work. He believes that Frank is a good man- under all that spray-paint and blood, he does his best to help Castle see this even though the Punisher wants nothing to do with him. Over a year, there is slow progress. Matt doesn't have to fight the Alpha for him to listen anymore and only angrily shout his name if he tries to shoot someone. It earns him some harsh words or annoying grunts but, he's pleased that he could actually do something.

They are going somewhere.
     Then, they are kidnapped by the Avengers; a group of egotistical 'heroes' that can't spare Hell's Kitchen a second glance. Clearly, Matt does not like them, yet that does not stop him from being baited by Nick Fury into becoming a team to take down Kingpin. That proves a challenge as both himself and Frank are far from team players. That becomes the least of his problems as he grows closer than he expected to the Punisher and they have to both face their own devils.

Notes:

  Welcome!

This a new book for this series and not a very popular ship but, I just love it when these two argue so, I'm taking it to the next level. I want this to be a long (not too long) fic. It WILL include gore and future sex scenes as Punisher and Daredevil aren't really for kids- bye. It is also an Omega-verse; meaning that there will be some sort of degrading, implied male pregnancy and homosexuality as well as some trigger warnings. It's also an alternative universe with the Avengers and I'm free to play around. Matt is an Omega and Frank is an Alpha. This generally takes place right after the civil war. I am using Charlie Cox and Jon Bernthal.

~~~

Everyone has scent glands on their neck and wrist. Betas are normal and immune to any Alpha and Omega pheromones. Pups show signs of being Alpha, Omega and Beta from young ages. Alphas are strong and the leaders. Omegas are the mothers and the caretakers. Bonding between Alpha and Omega can happen quickly, however, the connection between the host will take time to forge.

      Omegas~

There are two types of Omegas: Male and Female. Female Omegas were far more popular due to religion. Therefore, Male Omegas were few in numbers and mostly ridiculed for their secondary gender. Female Omegas are much more respected and have a higher pregnancy rate of a 65% chance when out of heat and in heat, it is 100%. A male omega has a 25% chance while in heat and out of heat, it is a 15% chance. Which is why they are so downgraded.Omegas present at 10 to 13 years.
Omegas will not produce young under stress and can go into a mock heat if they bond.
Pregnancy works quite similar for both male and female genders. The Male Omega, however, still has its penis. It is, of course, useless for impregnation, as they are sterile. However, it is also stimulating, meaning that it carries 4000 nerves in it and the other 4000 is in their anus, the prostate to be exact. Unlike Female Omegas who have a heat every month, male omegas have theirs every 3-6 months (it varies between omegas). In the anus, has two separate channels, one leads to the womb and the other, well you could guess. That passage to the womb is blocked by the prostate and during a heat, it is opened by 50%. All Omega pregnancies last 9 months. Male Omegas show later than female Omegas and their scent changes like female Omegas.