References

Okey so let's start. (If you are really bored and don't want to read all of these just go to the last one. *grins evilly*)

Joe Bob. Remember that giant from "Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters"? He appeared as a transferred student and his label read "Joe Bob" the same name that Albus makes up as soon as Professor Snape asks for his name in the first chapter.

To be honest, I made it up because the name sounded familiar, but the other day when I was reading the Sea of Monster I recognized the name.

Teaspoon talk. In the fourth chapter "James Sirius Potter is Smart — Well Kind Of" James seems to recall them at they were in his dad's fourth year due to the memorable "Support Cedric Diggory/Potter Stinks" badge. Rose retorts that he has the "memory span of a teaspoon" as he cannot recall any other details about that year. Yes. It is a VERY cringy version of Hermione's remark to Ron decades ago, "You have the emotional range of a teaspoon!"

Some Light Reading... Years ago, when Hermione in "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" (it's original title) was researching Nicholas Flamel she finally found her information in the library and states "I got this out of the library weeks ago for a bit of light reading." To which Ron responds "Light?" These phrases are once again brought back to life when Hermione and Ron repeat them (not the exact words).

(turn to page 394) We all know this. Snape's famed quote... I mentioned this in chapter 5 "Some Light Reading..." when Hermione is reading the text from the book she found in the library about the Fates and Time-Turners.

Foster... Bailey. These are the names that Ginny reads off the apartment list when her and Hermione and looking for Percy Jackson's name to find his exact apartment in the sixth chapter. Foster is the last name of Sophie Foster from Keeper of the Lost Cities. I guess Foster is a common name, but eh. Bailey is the surname of Alex and Connor from The Land of Stories.

Valde Stultus. Ah my favorite one. This is the name of a MACUSA member named in the eighth chapter "Unusual Circumstances." He accidentally apprehended Hermione and Ginny for 'suspicious' magical activities. His name means "very stupid" in Latin (believe me, I take Latin).

What? No reaction. LIVE A LITTLE. Heh.

That's all until I publish the first chapter for my sequel. Stay sharp my friends!

- Mimi