youre good to me

description: damon is your best friend and his brother stefan just broke up with you. damon takes you to mystic grill for a drink and things take a bit of a turn
warnings: sexual tension ig

damon decided to bring me to the grill to cool off and get some drinks after what happened and i've definitely been drinking a lot more then him.

"your brothers a dick" i spat out after taking another shot. "tell me about it" he rolls his eyes and takes another sip of his bourbon.

it started getting late and the grill was closing so damon and i found an open field and hung out there.

"damon?" i turn to face him "yeah?" he questions "why?" i choke out before tears start streaming down my face "hey hey hey" he pulls my into his chest and plays with my hair "it's okay, breathe y/n." he lays down and i lay on his chest "i'm not sure why he did what he did but there's always a reason. he wouldn't purposely hurt you" he sighs.

"you're good to me, damon" i smile and sit up "i never want to see you hurting" he sits up and places his hand on my cheek "he loves you,
y/n" he says "no more stefan talk" i shake my head.

we sat there for hours. we talked, laughed, and just enjoyed each others company. "we should probably head back" he sighed "not yet" i look at him "not before this" i smash my lips onto his and i'm not sure if it was in the heat of the moment or all the alcohol but it felt so right.

"y/n stop.." damon pulls away "this isn't fair to my brother" "damon please" i place my hands on his face "i need this... i- i need you... please" i beg him "y/n i'm sorry i have to do this but i can't let this go any further" he sighs "damon dont..." i plead.

he takes off my vervain necklace, grabs me by the face and looks me in the eyes "we went to bar and had a couple drinks, after that you told me you needed to be alone and sent me home, i just showed up here right now to look for you" and just like that he compelled one of the best nights right from my memory.