< 2 >

Your family always had this gathering once a year that you had always found a way to skip

Your family always had this gathering once a year that you had always found a way to skip. You didn't really enjoy spending time with too many people at once so you never really went. But this time you couldn't skip. When you did finally go...you hated it even more. You were made fun of. All your siblings were having boyfriends or girlfriends and you were basically the only single one of all. Why do they care wether you were in a relationship or not, it shouldn't matter to you...but it did nonetheless. It bothered you so much. So without much thought you "accidentally" made a wish. You wished for a boyfriend. This way the situation at the gathering wouldn't have happened. And that's when it happened, the lights of your house flickered but it was soon gone just as it started. Everything was back to normal, or so you thought. You went to sleep to only wake up to the sound of the TV. And there sat a guy on the couch of your living room.he then turned around saying "oh hey babe, you're awake!" Like it's something he says a lot. WWYD??

Comment down what you would do.
What brings such a good lookin guy to my house?
Scream... try to attack before he attacks me.