24.

Private chat with @mione.granger

mione.granger- Hey Harry, just checking in... how's your trip been going?

harryjpotter- it's been amazing

mione.granger- That's wonderful to hear. I'm glad you two are getting along

harryjpotter- so am I, it's great spending so much time alone with him

mione.granger- Oh?

harryjpotter- we're closer than ever mione

mione.granger- That's splendid news! What are you guys up to now?

harryjpotter- well, draco's driving for a while... I think we're gonna stop and have lunch somewhere

mione.granger- Nice, well, I'll let you two socialise. I'm going out with Ron, Pansy and Blaise now

harryjpotter- ah, the infamous double date squad

mione.granger- Sure are 😋
mione.granger- Hey! When you two get back, maybe we could go on a triple date!

harryjpotter- hmm, draco and I will have to think that one through first 😉

mione.granger- Oh hush, it'll be fun. Ttyl!

harryjpotter- Whatever you say haha. bye mione

...

"My ass is hurting." Draco whined as he clambered out of the car.

Harry chuckled and stretched, using the car for support. "You certainly are a little princess."

Draco rolled his eyes and retorted, "nobody asked for your opinion Scarhead."

"And nobody wanted to know that your ass was hurting, ferret." Harry replied, still stretching his back.

Draco slammed the car door shut and couldn't help but smirk when Harry's shirt lifted a little when he stretched his arms into the air. He shook his head, a smile still fixed on his face.

"What are you grinning about?" Harry inquired, noticing Draco's fading smile.

"Non of your business." Draco spat as he locked the car and strutted past Harry.

Harry watched as Draco made his way into the quaint coffee shop wedged between a book shop and an antiques shop. It reminded him of the Leaky Cauldron that Hagrid had shown him all those years ago. It felt like yesterday.

"Are you coming?"

Harry snapped out of his trance and noticed an impatient looking Draco holding open the door to the coffee shop. He ambled his way over, just to piss the blonde off a little more.

"Excuse me, shut the door thanks."

Harry watched as Draco was approached by a harassed looking waitress from inside the shop.

"Actually, I'm waiting for this slow poke to get in, if that's alright." Draco replied with a hint of attitude.

The waitress looked from the tall blonde to the raven-haired boy making his way to the entrance. "Oh, I see. Hurry up then please."