𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓓𝓡𝓢 𝓞𝓕𝓕𝓘𝓒𝓔

Before the story starts I just wanted to say you are beautiful in each and every way. and you are loved by so many, you. Yes (you). I spent most of my life in hospitals and ERs and got a lot of needed surgery done. I was very sick for a while non stop. when I was in second grade my friends in school had to send home letters because I was in so much pain when I was a baby I was born 25 weeks. kids come up to me and ask if i'm ok I tell them i'm always ok now, I don't want them or anyone to worry. I might do a bio but I don't know but back to this update because I talk too much. An early Monday I got up and prepared, for a doctor's appointment. we waited there for a little while. I was tired and sore so I sat on my mom's lap. my cousins came so there wasn't anymore room for me to sit. then the doctors dismissed us to a waiting room where we watched tv and talked. I glance up to see my little cousin grab a clipboard with papers on it. I was curious so I asked if I could get one to, and I got one for her twin as well. she wanted one with dogs so I told her I promised to find her one. I was searching through the papers when I found an MJ crossword puzzle. I nearly almost forgot we where in public. I love crossword puzzles and I finished halfway through soon the doctors took me into this room with operating chairs and that's where me and her waited. I thought they where going to take ages on the person before us but we made it in time. I put the gown on. And I had an anxiety attack because the noises they where using hurt my ears and I needed my family there with me. so after my check up my cousin explained that my mother was frustrated because they wouldn't allow her in there. while they where doing tests, they gave my this small balloon the doctors squeeze when they check your arm. I wanted to squeeze it so bad because I was going to cry. Luckily it was over. After the long day, we went on this carousel and had fun at the park. And sadly I lost my puzzle. I was sad I had lost it but I was thankful I finished it and I got to spend time with my family. I'm happy to have them in my life each and everyday. The End. I hope you loved this story and the others as well I will try to post daily but because I have been so busy there has been a delay. But I hope to read some of your real life experiences as well. te amo amigos espero que haya disfrtado.