The Night After Episode 7

It was the night after episode 7 of Inanimate Insanity 7, and Yin-Yang was sitting all alone in his room over in Hotel OJ, still thinking about what he had done to cause him to be eliminated.

Yang: I still can't believe you ATE some one and blamed it all on me!

Yin: You still haven't gotten over that? Its been almost an entire year since then!

Yang: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OVER THAT? I'M GLUTEN FREE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Yin: AT LEAST IM NOT A BIG JERK LIKE YOU ARE!

Yang: AT LEAST I DID'T EAT ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS ALIVE!

Yin: YOU ATE OUR TEAMS PIZZA WHEN WE DIDN'T EVEN COOK IT!

Yang: THE PIZZA WASN'T A LIVING THING!!!

Yin: But we were still going to give it to the judges!!!

Yang: WHO EVEN CARES?!?!?! *punches Yin*

Yin: I do!! *punches Yang*

Yin and Yang were fighting for a while now, and eventually they both fainted on the ground of their room.

Around this time, Soap sneaked into the hotel to do some more cleaning, thinking about how she cleaned the most out of everyone still in the competition. Assuming Yin-Yang would be asleep, she slowly sneaked into his room to try and do some cleaning up, and finds Yin-Yang on the ground. She screams and carries him outside to lay him on the grass and try to get him awake again.

Soap: Ok Soap... You need to think of something to help him, but what? Sit on him? Throw him? COOK him? WHAT?!?

Yin-Yang coughs laying down on the grass, and Soap looks nervously at him.

Soap: I guess there is only one thing to do this late at night... *takes a deep breath, and does CPR on Yin-Yang*

Yin wakes up, still coughing a bit, while Yang is still unconscious.

Soap: Thank god your awake! You scared the suds out of me!

Yin: W-what happened?.....

soap: I don't know I found you two on the ground, unconscious! Were you two fighting again?

Yin: a little...

soap: I still have a question though, why DID you eat dough?

yin: *sigh* I had not had anything to eat ever since I joined this competition... I was starving...

Yang wakes up, and sees Soap.

Yang: Oh, what do you know? Its that stupid neat-freak who said it was CUTE when we fight! Give me a break!

Soap: But its true! It can kind of get out of hand sometimes, but its true!

Yin: How is it true?....

soap: It's not my fault I think that... I'm the weirdest person in my entire family....

Yin: what do you mean?

Soap: I just, d-don't want to talk about it...

Yin: You can tell me! I won't tell! Honestly! I won't!

Soap: I SAID I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!

Right then, when Soap yelled at Yin, he immediately started to cry, and ran back to the Hotel.

soap: W-Wow.. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings that bad... I b-better apologize to him, b-but where is he?

Soap runs to the Hotel to look for Yin-Yang.

Yang: Why are we leaving? All Soap did was yell at you! I do that all the time to you, and you never cry!

Yin: That's only because I've gotten used to you yelling at me.... *sigh* You don't even understand how bad I feel whenever I wind up hurting someone other than you.... As specially Soap...

Yang: OOOOH! YIN'S GOT A CRUSH!

yin: NO I DON'T!!!

Yang: Oh, really? I saw you blushing like a ROSE BUSH back there!

Yin: *blushing* no I wasn't!...

Yang: You're blushing right now!

Soap runs up the stairs to the second floor, while Yin and Yang are still fighting in their room.

soap: YIN-YANG WHERE ARE YOU? I WANNA SAY SORRY!!

Yang: Here she comes!

Yin: YOU BETTER NOT TELL HER MY SECRET!

Yang: Fine! I won't tell her you like her. It would have been really funny to see your reactions though....

Soap runs through the door of Yin-Yang's room, and hugs them.

Soap: I FOUND YOU TWO! FINALLY! I'm terribly sorry I yelled at you guys. I just didn't know what happened...

Yin: *blushing* I-its fine.

Yang: I guess so......

They both look up at Soap, silently.

soap: I-It's getting pretty late. I got to go soon. But I need to do one more thing before I go.

Yin: Whats that?

Soap kisses Yin-Yang, and Yin blushes a lot.

Yang: UGH! OH! YOU DID NOT JUST!

Soap: Just a little apology gift for you two! *winks*