A giraffe is moose camel

Huey's P.O.V
"Uhmm mom few things uh one , how long have you been standing there , two it's not a crush and three it's not a crush!" I felt embarrassed to admit that I did feel something but if anything I know it's not a crush.

"I was only there Long enough to know that you like her ! And also I got lost looking for the kitchen, I'm not sure how I'll find my way around here." She seemed pretty happy to be apart of something in my life that isn't really there so I didn't tell her anything to spare her feelings.

"Alright mom I'll help you look for the kitchen and I guess we can talk about it more there "

"Oh I finally get to have a mom moment and help my son out with his crush! Which I didn't get to do on the moon oh but there was definitely chemistry between those two-"

"Uh mom?"

"Oh right, let's go to the kitchen"
~~~~
*2 hours later*
Webby's P.O.V

"AH-HA after scientific research! We can finally prove the legendary tall half moose half spotted camel finally exists!!" Wow I can't wait to show violet! We're becoming close I hope we get to have sleepovers soon with popcorn and pillow fights and RASING THE DEAD!

"Violet look and behold upon the legendary tall half moose and half spotted camel creature! I call camoose!"I hold the picture for her to see but she's giving me a strange look.

"Webby that's a giraffe" she tells me

"Oh haha sorry I don't get out much!" I felt embarrassed for thinking that a giraffe was some mythical creature but I got over it when I saw violet staring out in space.

What could she be thinking about?? I grab a teen magazine and skim through it quickly ah-ha!

When a girl appears to be spacing out as lost in her own thoughts it's mostly like that she is one, thinking of her crush two, thinking about the pop quiz coming up or three thinking of food. Well it can't be three because we just had sandwiches it can't be one because she would've told me her new friend if she liked someone but it can't be two because I don't know what a pop quiz is !!!

Looks like I'll have to guess

" so uhh I guess your pretty nervous about that pop quiz tomorrow" I laughed nervously

"Pop quiz?" She asked

"Yeah I don't know what they are either, is it popcorn is it candy? What?'"

"Pop quizzes are small test to see what education level you are and I supposed you asked that because I seem lost , right Webbigail?"

"Wow you are good at guessing! But yeah what's up ? Oh no are not having fun ?! Is the sleepover to weird for you? I under-

"Oh no not at all Webbigail it's that I was thinking of someo- erm something but don't worry about it let's move on to the sleepover"

Hmmm something's bothering her and I know it according to this teen magazine in guide to sleepovers they said the next two things they could be thinking of are crushes and food

Hmm if not food then who does she like ?