Chapter 1

Faith dragged me from possibly every store we could get to. But honestly,I'd wear my band merch and black skinny jeans to the party. But nah,I have ''to wear the dresses so I don't look like outsider''. After 6 painful hours of dress shopping,Faith buyed me a short black dress,it reached my thigh. Honestly,dress was beautiful but it wasn't my style. Faith got herself a blue tight dress which hugged her body perfectly and it matched her baby blue irises.

Right now she was applaying make-up on my face. She already done her make-up so she is doing mine now. ''And done!'' She squealed. I turned around and gasped at my apperiance,I didn't even look like myself. I looked…pretty for once. ''Wow. Thank you Faith'' I smiled. ''No problem,Hope'' She smiled too. Faith checked the phone. ''We have to go'' she said and I got a bit nervous,this wasn't my first party but yeah,it was Calum Hood's party. Faith saw my nervousness and smiled in a gesture way. ''It'll be fine and beside your brother is going with us.'' She pointed out.

-

-

15 minutes later I was staring at the huge house. ''Wow its big'' I said. ''Thats what she said'' faith said making me giggle and earning a glare from my brother. ''Sorry'' She apolgized. ''No funny buisniess'' my brother warned me as we walked past by drunken teenagers. ''No worries'' I said.

I lost Zack somewhere in the crowd,Faith guided us to the kitchen so she can get us drinks. I usually don't drink but one beer wouldnt hurt,right?

-

It was one fucking hour and I'm bored out of my mind. Many drunk boys came to me but I ignored them or flipped them off. I lost Faith too,but she came out of nowhere. ''Lets play Truth or Dare'' She slurred,I guess shes drunk already. ''What? Are we 10 or?'' I laughed. She just led me to bunch of kids sitting on the floor wanting to play truth or dare.

We took turns and now it was my turn.

''Truth or Dare,Hope?'' I recognized that face and that high-pitched voice anywhere. It was schools slut Jenna. If I said truth they'll all tease me,so I said dare.

''Hmm'' She tought for a bit,smirk grew on her face  and I got a bit scared.

''I dare you to kiss Calum Hood.'' Her smirk grew wider.

I swallowed the lump that was forming in my throat and nodded. I got up and looked around,I spotted Calum with Michael and Luke,his two best friend,but Ashton was no where to be seen,probably shaging some poor girl. I approached them slowly as I played with the hem of my dress.

''Well hello there Hope'' i heard Luke slurr making me gag a bit.

''Fuck off Luke. And this is a dare...'' i said as i grabbed Calum by his collar and bought him to my lips. We kissed for a bit but I felt his tounge licking my lip for enterance,but I pulled away,mumbling a quiet bye. Why am I so awkward?

I turned around and saw Jenna angry,I smirked a bit. I got a dare and I completed it.

Walking to the kitchen to get myself some drink because I was thirsty,someone grabbed my waist and I turned around facing the one and only Calum.

''What do you want?'' I asked confused. He got closer to my ear.''Do you think it was okay just to come to me,make out with me and then leave me,baby girl?'' He whispered and started leave kisses along my neck.

''Leave her alone you prick!'' I heard a very similiar voice,Zack! Thank God. I sighed in relief.

Calum just smirked. ''You're mine now,and that pretty little hickey on your neck proves it'' He said.

''Lets go,Zack'' I said,a bit terrifired.

-

.

I UPDATED HIIIIII

how are you guys
hope you liked this chapter tho

STAY SEXY AND FAB

Ily

Matea xx