Chapter 2

THE GIF IM CRY  dkfljjdsfsf

i should be studying but oh well. imma give one update. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday.  It's a goddamn Monday. Monday shouldn't call its self a day. I always hated Mondays,but now I hate them more. First,because I hate people. Second because I have to avoid one certain boy called Calum. Yay!(note the sarcasm.)

As soon as I entered the school everyone started to whisper about something. I took a guess,it was probably me. I walked to my locker where I met up with Faith. ''Girl,you're the talk of the school!'' Faith said. I should just bet on that. ''Yeah,about that,I prefer not being popular'' I said sighing. ''Anyway,I have Maths. You know that I have to be 5 minutes early to Mr. Greens class? Bye Hope!'' She said whining. I whispered a quick bye as she left. While I was taking my books out I felt two pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. Sighing,I turned around to face the person. ''Calum? Not again.'' I sighed again. ''You're so surprised to see me!'' He faked being hurt. ''Leave me alone'' I turned around to pick my last book. He started to take off my scarf. ''No,not today,go away. I have too much pretty little hickeys of yours on my neck'' I said getting annoyed. ''I don't care,baby girl'' He said in a husky voice,making my legs weak. In one swift movement my scarf was on the floor and Calum attached his lips on my neck. ''For God's sake,Calum. Will you stop?'' I sighed. ''Nope'' He answered simply. Goddamnit. Calum detached his plump lips from my neck. ''Feisty,I like it.'' He said smirking. I bent over so I could get my scarf,but you could say that I forgot that Calum was still there. ''Damn girl.'' He said and slapped my butt. ''Will you stop?'' I said in annoyed tone. ''Nah.'' He simply answered,again. As I was standing infront of him,I started to eye-rape him. Well,not really an eye-rape. Whatever,you get what I'm saying,right? I started from the bottom. He was wearing black ripped jeans,plain white shirt and a black flannel. I slowly trail my eyes until I reach his face. Slight smirk on his face. ''Take a picture,it'll last longer.'' He says,his smirk getting wider.

''Okay,I'll just leave.'' I say standing up and walking to my Spanish class. ''Oh,okay. See you later baby girl.'' He says and bends down to my height. His plump lips brushed against mine. ''Oh yeah,you're sitting with me at lunch from now on,babe.'' He said. ''Don't 'babe' me. And no I won't.'' I replay with a smirk. ''When will you leave me alone?'' I sighed. ''I'll never leave you alone,kitten. Now goodbye,you have class.'' He laughs as he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG HI!
i updated again lol

so anyway.. im literally so sad today you dont even know,my brother left today and yeah...im so sad :(

also,5sos annoucmnet..iTS A LIVE ALBUM IM ODSFJČFD
but ye,im broke af..and  i cant wait not to hear it!!! (note the sarcasm) i cant lisent to it bc no wifi on phone and no sound on computer :(( and i cant buy it bc no money lol

but yeah lol i hope you like this chapter

AND VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRIEND TENA <3 I HOPE SHE HAS THE BEST DAY AND BIRTHDAY TODAY I LOVE YOUUU XX

im out now lol

mateaa xx