34

"Sadie, I told you several times not to distract Draco!" Snape hissed at his niece who was at the opposite side of the classroom.

"I did not! I just gave him his homework that's all!" Sadie defended crossing her arms.

Her brown eyes flickering from the vials to the ingredients on the shelves. Huffing annoyingly at her Uncle.

"Then what have I seen? You two sleeping beside each other in the Common Rooms!" Snape bellowed.

"He was the one who came in while I was sleeping." She lied. "I didn't know until I woke up, Uncle." She hissed.

Snape stood from his desk, walking towards Sadie who stood like a lost puppy in front of her uncle.

"Don't you dare lie to me." He seethes

"I'm not lying, Uncle." Sadie spoke venomously.

Snape looks at her coldly. He was reluctant to believe his niece but he still chose to believe her knowing Sadie was bright enough not to foil the plans of Draco Malfoy.

He tried to penetrate her mind, she gladly let her Uncle see her thoughts, blocking her dream and talking to Draco in the dead of the midnight. It was so strong that Snape was oblivious that she was hiding something.

"Very well then, if you insist." Snape sneers at her stepping back.

"I can't let him take away Draco." She says in a matter of factly.

"I don't care if you screwed up, if he screws up Sadie, you're the one who dies. You know that!" Snape snarls at his niece

Sadie winces at Snape's tone glaring at him before she replied "I know, Severus." She snaps

Snape arched his eyebrow. "Very well then."

"We ought to go, the Dark Lord wishes to see you."

Sadie stares at her Uncles eyes as ran her fingers in her hair. "Most certainly."

Grabbing her niece, the both of them quickly apparated to the Malfoy Manor. The familiar tube sensation sucking them was already familiar to Sadie as she has been thought well by Snape on how to apparate.

She stood in front of the large manor that was owned by the Malfoy Family. The usual chilly wind left her with tingling sensation which made her wrap her arms around herself.

Severus banged his hand on the door, the door creaked revealing Peter Pettigrew who was surprised to see Severus.

"Severus! What a pleasant surprise—"

"Move wormtail, my niece and I have business to do with the Dark Lord." Snape shoved Peter away from the door as he entered the house. Sadie was following closely behind.

She have been to the Malfoy's Manor before. It was still grand as always except for the candles that have been dimmed which gave a more eerie sensation in the Manor.

They walked towards room to room until they finally reached the study room, Snape knocking softly before a cold voice hissed to come in. Sadie already knew it was Voldemort. She was scared, but never did she show that she was scared of the Dark Lord or else she would be punished.

They walked in to the room, the temperature dropping which give her chills as she steps in the room. A large snake, which she presumed was Nagini was moving towards the man who was seated near the fireplace holding his wand as he adored the texture of it.

"Good morning, my Lord you have wished to see us?" Severus greeted bowing down to his master alongside with Sadie.

"Just in time Severus, I have seen you have brought your niece who is just as loyal as you." A grin appeared in the Dark Lords face as he amusedly stares at Sadie.