36

Sadie dreaded extra works from school, especially now since Slughorn took interest on her pushing her to enrol in Alchemy.

She groaned dragging her body along the corridors to the classroom, barely slamming the door open as she got in. Professor Bennett looked thrilled to see another student enrolling for his class.

"Good Afternoon, Ms. Snape, come take a seat."

There were only 5 students in the class. Hannah Abott of Hufflepuff, Myoui Rose from Ravenclaw, Josh Sanders of Gryffindor, and surprisingly Draco .

The two of them locked eyes before she sat beside him, making herself comfortable at her seat before Professor Bennett started his lessons.

"I didn't knew you take Alchemy." She whispered.

"I needed it, especially now since it would be quite useful."

Sadie nodded as she took down several notes from Professor Bennett class. Her mind wondering on certain substances that were written in the board. She didn't know how stressful school was until she enrolled in Alchemy.

"Regretting this class now?" Draco asks beside her.

"Probably." She mumbles

"I could help you out, I got loads of books about Alchemy. I'm surprised you never asked why I kept on buying them."

She shrugs. "I just thought you liked them."

The bell rang which means it was already lunch time, she smiles softly at Draco grabbing her belongings before she left the room without any good byes. She trudges down to the dungeons, not even bothering to go through lunch. She wasn't hungry and she was in the mood to skip her last class which was Herbology. She went to their dormitory, seeing Misty studying Ancient Runes while she take down notes.

"Hey." Misty acknowledges

"Hi." Sadie replies plopping down her bed.

"So, tell me what's up?" She asks

"Busy, Slughorn pushed me to take Alchemy. Pretty shitty if you ask me."

"How are you and Draco?"

She looks at Misty shocked. "You know we stopped talking."

"You both still stare at each other like some in love married couples."

Sadie sighs covering her head with her pillow, groaning in dismay.

"It's complicated."

"You know, you could always tell me about it right? What are friends for?" Misty offered. Sadie sat up looking sadly at her friend.

"Family problems, Snape does not want Draco and I to be together anymore." She explained, which was partly true.

"What?" Misty yelled. "Why would he?"

"That's personal." She murmurs. Misty purses her lips looking at her friend with pity.

"I understand, I just hope you feel better."

"I would." Sadie smiles sadly. "Well, I should head towards the Common Room and read this book I got from the library." Sadie showed Misty the book she was holding standing up from her bed and waved good bye to Misty.

She went down stairs and sat near the fire, flipping through the pages of the book. She almost got lost from all the incantations that were present in the book. Good thing she had remembered the page she last read. She knows how much Draco had struggled seeing how many books he will read just to find the perfect mending charm for the cabinet. She wanted to help him, here she was helping him so he could carry on the task easily.