Chapter 6 Trouble

Phillip's p.o.v.

I was headed to the school early this morning to see Damien. Butters was busy with Kenny and their project so they were already at the school working on it. Damien said he'd wait for me in the cafeteria. As I got to the front of the school I walked in through the front doors, since it was still a bit early there weren't many kids. I walked towards the direction of the cafeteria with a skip in my step, I was quite excited to see Damien again. The event at the pond yesterday still pondered through my head. I felt happier thinking about the event but I know I shouldn't be thinking of Damien anything more than a friend. When I got closer to the cafeteria I could already see Damien standing next to one of the cafeteria tables but what I didn't expect to see were a few girls sitting at the same table trying to talk to Damien. I see Damien turn his head towards the girl and start talking to them. My smile immediately turns into a frown. 'Maybe he'll have more fun with them instead of me.' I think to myself as I turn my body to walk the other way only to immediately run into someone.

"Aww~ is little Pip upset that his boyfriend was stolen by a bunch of girls~?" I could already tell who it was and I could already feel the fear raise in my body. "Let's have some fun, shall we~" Cartman said before dragging me away into one of the boys bathrooms. He threw me inside and locked the door.

"Now, let's play a game~ it's called hide the Pip from his demon boyfriend~" Cartman laughed as he grabbed me roughly and started to punch me. I was use to this. Being punched, thrown, it was normal but why did today feel worst? Cartman then grabbed a huge roll of duct tape that was hidden behind him.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Just restraining you, so no one will find you." He said before starting to tie me up. I squirmed so much by how sticky the tape was but when I moved Cartman would just punch me till I stayed still. My clothes were awfully ripped and tattered all over. When he was finally done he sat me down in one of the stalls and taped my mouth shut.

"Perfect~ now stay here hmm... forever~" He grinned maliciously. He then shut the stall door and walked out the bathroom, I could hear him locking the bathroom door before he left. 'Bloody hell! What a predicament I'm in. Luckily I have my phone, maybe I can text Butters to come get me?' I think as I feel around my pockets for my phone but I couldn't feel anything. 'Did I drop it? Oh gosh no! I couldn't have! No, this is bad. I'm stuck in here!' I felt myself starting to panic. It was hard to breathe especially with the tape over my mouth. I couldn't even get up since my legs were tied up as well. I thrashed around in the stall and screamed the best I could through the tape, trying to make a lot of noise but all I did was make my hat fall off my head and make myself lightheaded. 'A-Am I really gonna die here?'

Damien's p.o.v.

I was waiting for Pip to show up where I told him I was. I thought he'd be here by now but it's still quite early. I then heard footsteps and chattering coming from behind me.

"Hello~" I could tell it was a girls voice. I turned around and saw a group of 4 girls. Two I recognize as Wendy and Bebe from years ago. 'What the hell do they want?'

"Hi! It's so nice to meet you! We heard your name is Damien and that you're new here. Need some friends to help show you around~?" Wendy asked. Just like the rest of the school, no one remembers me, I guess that's good.

"Uh nope. I got some friends to help show me around." I said about to turn away till Bebe grabbed my arm.

"Oh come on, don't be like that~ Are you sure you don't need a girlfriend to help show you the ropes~" Bebe bat her eyes, trying to seem innocent but I knew what she meant. I pulled my arm away from her in anger.

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend unless they're a boy and if I wanted one it certainly wouldn't be you." I said before walking away from the group of girls, the girls walk the other way in either anger or disappointment. I walk down a hall to go and search for Pip when something catches my eye. I looked down at the floor and pick up an object. 'Did someone seriously drop their phone?' I turned on the phone and slide my finger. It unlocked which made me roll my eyes. 'Who leaves their phone unlocked?' I think as I go into the call history to find out who this phone belongs to. There weren't many contacts but I recognized the name Butters and instantly called him. 'Maybe he knows who the phone belongs to?'