I

!the book has been removed within the time after i wrote this review!

title: now
author: Killfiction
status: discontinued (?)

"He had the soul of a wanderer, the heart of a hippie, the spirit of a fairy

"He had the soul of a wanderer, the heart of a hippie, the spirit of a fairy.... and he taught me the most important lesson of my life."

description:
Morro Bay is a coastal city in California. Lily Teller begins as the poster girl for the kid that their parents are proud of but, with some influence from her older sister Jaz, she starts to loosen up a little.

The story begins the Summer after Lily has graduated high school. She spends her days working at her dads restaurant and taking photos in her spare time. That is, until Harry rolls into town with his wind blown curls and shoeless feet.

Harry helps Lily learn what life is really about much to her dads dismay. He shows her what it's like to feel the earth beneath your feet, to tangle your soul with another and most of all; to keep the love you have for everyone balanced.

personal opinion:
I read this book while I was travelling in Adelaide. It's one that you can fall in love with over and over again. In a way, I found it really easy to relate to Lily's struggle between choosing what she thinks she needs to do and what will set her soul free.

I love how Harry acts in this book. He's portrayed as someone so different to the way he's usually written and it's very magical and refreshing. While the description the author gives is very short, it essentially describes Harry to a tee and I think it's a good representation of the book. Even though it's a story, there's a lot to be learnt from all of the  characters.

The only downside to the story is that it isn't completely finished. It does stop on a bit of a cliffhanger where you have to make up your own conclusion to avoid waiting around for an answer.

All in all, this really is one of my favourite books. I learnt things about myself from reading it which I found to be a really nice feature and it kept my attention through sixty six chapters.

-

a.n. all rights go to the original author