II

title: killer kisses
author: Izzy61634
status: completed

title: killer kissesauthor: Izzy61634 status: completed

"Hunter Evelyn is an unstoppable, cold-blooded killer. A professional assassin trained to do one thing, and one thing only:

Eliminate the target.

Her next target is the ruthless criminal, Harry Styles. The leader of a crime-invested drug cartel who needs to be terminated. But what happens when Evelyn inevitably falls for the boy she is supposed to murder? Will he find out about her previous heinous actions?

And what happens when Hunter's boss discovers she isn't playing her part? When boss assigns a target, they will be eliminated under any circumstances.

Even if that means taking down Hunter as well."

personal opinion:
the plot twists in this book are. so. good. it kept me on the edge of my seat & i audibly gasped a few times. I love books where the female lead has common sense but also isn't afraid to show a vulnerable side. in this book we get to see how Evelyn develops as a character and the resolution to the initial problem leaves your mouth hanging open.

once again, it's a book that i read completely in one night because there was no way i'd be able to put it down. i can't give much more away of the plot than what's written in the description without spoiling it because the writing is that good.

it is more of a one direction au because all of the boys are included but, if you like badass Harry, this one's for you.

-

a.n. all rights go to the original author