L

Author

So just a suggestion. Go back to the N chapter. The one right before G and reread the bottom part I edited it and add some new parts to the end. So reread that part and than come back to this when you're done. Okay peace.

————————————————————-

I roughly 'and I mean roughly' scratched the back of my head as I walked out the daycare. I breathed a sigh of relief after one of the supervisors gave me a strict talking.

"What the fu-"

I was unexpectedly pulled to an alleyway near the daycare.

"Shhhh"

A female, a certain female, who I knew and didn't particularly want to see today.

I rolled my eyes.

I peeled this certain somone's hand away from my precious mouth and turned around.

Park fricking Chaeyoung.

"What the hell do you want," I lamely asked.

She put her hand on her hips and raised a brow "Oh, so that's how you want to talk to me,".

I poked my tongue in my cheek in annoyance.

"What the fuck," I let out as Kim Jisoo walked out from the shadows.

'My migraine today will just keep getting fucking worse and worse'.

"Great now where's Jennie," I asked slapping my hand down on my thigh, than putting it in my pocket.

"She's not here, Jeon," Jisoo said walking closer to my and Chaeyoung.

'Thank fucking god'.

"Ya'wanna know where she is," Jisoo said.

As she got closer, I could tell why she was a model, she was wearing a tan trench coat, a white shirt underneath, and her hair down, slightly curled maybe?

"I really gotta get home soon, I got some studying to do,".

"Answer my question Jeon," Jisoo said while menacingly staring at.

'Fricking christ' "I don't know," I answered.

I was getting real fed up with this bullshit.

"Do you wanna know," Jisoo asked.

I tsked "I don't really care," I answered back.

Jisoo raised both her eyebrows and shrugged "Fine," she and Chaeyoung started walking out of the alley.

I bit my lip and ruffled my hair "Wait"

They both stopped in their tracks "what Jeon, I thought you said you didn't have all day," Chaeyoung sassily remarked.

I bit my tongue from talking back "Where is she".

———————————————————————————————-

A bouquet of yellow sunflowers in hand, I walked over to two hunched figures near a gravestone. The brown haired one looked up first.

"Get the frick out of here Jeon, now's not the time for your antics," Jennie said with gritted teeth.

I was surprised that no swear words came from this woman's foul mouth.

Ponytail, white button down shirt and black pants. Such a simple outfit, but a big damn effect over me.

An angry Jennie made her way over to me "Get" *poke* "Out" *poke* "Of" *poke* "Here" *poke*. She poked my chest while saying that. I ignored her and walked towards Lisa. But a certain someone pulled my arm back. "Stay away from her, you don't deserve her, you don't deserve someone so perfect," Jennie angrily said.

"Jen, it's fine". Her voice came out like a smooth stream, clear but weak.

Jennie complied, but with an agitated face, she let go of my arm, but not without a sneer my way.

I heaved a heavy sigh and walked to Lisa. I kneeled down with her. I looked at the engravings on the gravestone was The beautiful Minyoung, a lovely wife, and an amazing mother, she will be missed by all that have come her path August 3 1943- December 24th 2016. There lie another passage. Smart and devoted husband Owen Manoban (made up name). Not only was he a great father, but a truly amazing surgeon, that saved all, he will be missed by all that have come his path July 10 1941- December 24th 2016.

I turned my heads towards her. She looked at me a small smile embedded on her lips. The look on her face was surly a work of art. A snap of her face and you could maybe win awards for catching such a beauty. This small smile but tears running down her face. Eyes rimmed with a tint of redness and cheeks rosy. It was honestly a confusing mix match of emotions. All painted delicately on this one person- one girl- one woman's -one Lalisa Manoban's face.

It was a heavy silence, the presence of Kim Jennie's was gone, now it was just me and Lisa. Together. Alone.

"How did you find me" a crack of the silence.

I looked over at her and smiled choosing my words carefully as my brain was being racked on what to say "Do you really want to ask me that,"

A bigger smile was drawn onto her face "I guess not, if I already know the answer." Again her voice like a smooth stream.

"Why didn't you tell me," I asked.

There was silence and a heavy sigh escaped her lips. "Listen, it was never my intention to get close to you or even talk to you, when I asked for that pencil I thought that was the only interaction I would've had with you. But than we ended getting closer and becoming friends. And initially I didn't want that, I didn't want to become close with someone that I knew was I was going to leave behind anyway. So, I didn't tell you anything, because I was afraid".

I smiled softly "What were you afraid of,".

She closed her eyes and tears were streaming down her beautiful face "I was afraid of liking you, because I didn't want somebody that I loved to walk out of my life again".

I felt my ears turn red and my heart beat fast. Love? Like?

It's taken me this long to figure out. "Lisa".

She looked at me her face glossy with tears.

I crept closer to her and put my hands on her cheeks.

"As a man this is hard to admit, but I am.....afraid of love. I've never dreamed or thought about it, I've never pondered the possibility to fall in love because it was such a mundane thing to me. Never in my life have I thought would fall in love. I too have my secrets, I too am afraid to like you. But after a thinking and thinking and thinking and wondering if I am possibly in love with you. If I possibly like you. I've finally found my answer..... (I smiled). Lalisa Manoban you are the answer, you are the definition of love".

The look on her face was just so beautiful even more beautiful, maybe the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Her smile wide her eyes sparkling. My heart felt filled and my body shook. I leaned down and kissed her perfect forehead.

"You are the definition of love," I whispered as I embraced her close.

You are the definition of my love.