My Forever

Chapter Six

Rydel's POV

She was amazed at how fast they were able to make the four bridesmaids dresses.

They sat together, laughing as they sewed the fabric together. The result of two hours of mother-daughter time was four beautifully pink dresses.

"They're so beautiful" Rydel smiled, hugging her mother. "Thank you so much, for everything. I wouldn't be here without you."

Her mom hugged her back. "There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my little girl" she smiled at Rydel, pulling a string of blond hair behind her ear.

"It's getting late my dear, and you have a very big day tomorrow. I think you should go to bed now. I will keep Ramona in my room tonight so you aren't disturbed." her mom said.

"If I can get any sleep" Rydel joked. "Good night mom. I love you"

"I love you too angel" Stormie called as Rydel ascended the stairs.

She walked into her bedroom and readied herself for bed. Before long, a knock came on the door.

"Come in" she called, her face lighting up when she saw Ellington's face appear.

He shut the door behind him and walked over to her bed. He stood her up and pulled her into his body.

She knew that if he were to never let her go, she would be happy just staying in his arms forever.

When he slowly released his grip, she looked up into his deep brown eyes.

"I can't wait to marry you tomorrow" she smiled at him.

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend" he smiled back.

He took his hand and rubbed his thumb against the small scar on her forehead. It made her body shiver.

"I don't know what I did to deserve you" he whispered.

"Ell" she started to protest before he spoke over her.

"No I'm serious. You are everything I love in a girl and then some. I am so unbelievably lucky that you chose me over all the other guys in the world"

She blushed. "Well no other guy has made me feel the way you do"

Their eyes met, and he leaned into her.

Their lips met and her heart began to flutter. She couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with the man she loved.

He pulled away from her lips, and rested his forehead against hers. "I better get going" he said.

"Or you could stay and keep me company" she smiled at him. He kissed her once more.

"You need your rest. After tomorrow we can spend every waking moment together. And trust me, I can't wait to hold you in my arms at night knowing that it will be your face I see in the morning."

She blushed again, a small smile appearing on his face.

"I love you" she smiled.

"I love you too" he said. "You're my forever Rydel"

He kissed her forehead, leaving her whole face hot.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he waved as he shut her door behind him as he left.

She laid down on her bed, smiling at the ceiling. There was no way she would be sleeping tonight.

--------------

Hello lovelies!!

I'm getting so bad at keeping this book updated! I honesty cannot believe how fast time goes by. It seems like just yesterday school was starting and now it's almost Halloween.

But here is my lame comeback!

I want your honest opinion: do you like this book? Do you like more of the quiet, intimate situations or do you like the more thrilling stuff like in the first three books? Because I don't know what to think of this one!

There will be about six or seven more chapters, all the day of the wedding! We will see some one on one between Rydel and Riker, Rydel and Ellington, and the much anticipated conversation between Rydel and Mark. Then the actual ceremony, and maybe an unexpected guest.....? any thoughts to who it may be?

I hope you are all doing well! Never forget I love you more than anything!!

Natalie xxx