𝐭𝐰𝐨;

third person pov ;

they next day, he woke up, his eyes were swollen from all the crying. he went to the mirror & looked at himself. maybe i really am what they tell me. i'm pathetic, a disappointment, fat & ugly. he kept on thinking these horrible thing's about himself, & in his mind, maybe his 'parents', were right? after awhile of laying on the bed roaming his thoughts, he realized it was sunday. which only meant he would finally be about to see akio, the love of his life- he means best friend; he quickly rushed out of bed.

after 40 minutes of trying to look good, even though he has been told multiple times he looks naturally beautiful & he finally thought he looked decent enough. he went downstairs & his father was there. "you actually look decent for once." his father said, for once, complimenting him. he just nodded, not knowing what to say. "you brat, say something" his father shouted. he flinched, & he started trembling. "yes, thank you" he eyed his fathers breakfast, knowing he couldn't eat, so he just sat down on the couch.

his step-mom heard the door bell ring & she went to go get it. "oh, it's you again. hisao your friend is here!" he automatically knew it was akio, his best friend, but some days he wished he was more. he got up, & went to the door. "mother can i stay with akio for the week?" his step-mom replied, "i don't care what you do, just don't be late, you better be back here next saturday at 8." same old response. "yes ma'am". she continued "make new friends while you're at it. bring a girl home. is this guy your only friend?" eying him strangely. akio was just standing there; dumbfounded. he wanted to intervene so badly, but that would've been rude, his mother didn't raise him like that, so he waited patiently for the drama between them to end. "yes, he is. i'll make more friends. i'll be going now." & with that, he left.

his step-mom slammed the door harshly. hisao grabbed akio's hand & quickly ran him out of that hell hole. "sorry about her. she's always in a bad mood." quickly apologizing for his step-mother's attitude, even though it wasn't his fault, "no, it's alright, i understand, guess you'll be crashing at my place?" akio was acting like he was feeling normal, but in reality; inside he felt butterflies, he absolutely loved it when hisao, stayed over especially for a long period of time. "mhmm, till saturday!" he smiled brightly. akio turned around busting the biggest uwu's over hisao, then turned back his attention to hisao. "comeon, did you eat anything today?" akio asked. "yes." he lied. "i can see right through you, let's go eat!", akio dragged hisao to a buffet, knowing the poor boy, might've been starving.

hisao was completely full after, eating so much at the buffet. "thank you!" he thanked his best friend, "you know you can always count on me, now let's go to my house, it's getting late." akio smiled, & grabbed hisao's hand, & dragged him to his home. they finally arrived, hisao greeted akio's parents, but then he saw a girl, who he didn't know or recognized, "w-who is that?", he was quite nervous to ask & find out who that person was. "my g-girlfriend." akio felt hesitant
saying that thing was his girlfriend. he didn't like her, not one bit. she was annoying, & always trying to get into his pants. his parents had set him up with her. but he had planned on telling them soon, that she isn't the one he wants. akio was one hundred percent sure. he knows he wants hisao as his one & only; but nobody knows that but himself.

hisao felt his whole world shatter, when akio said 'girlfriend' since when? why? he felt lost again, was he going to lose akio too? but he shakes it off quickly, he didn't want to seem sad or pathetic in front of akio, at least he was good at pretending. he wanted to be strong even though he knew it was okay to be weak at times. but he didn't want to embarrass himself again, "congratulations" he was trying to sound happy for them, but it came out upsetting. "babe, is he okay?" she wrapped her arms around akio. "yeah..." his face showed discomfort. akio didn't like being so close to her, so he gently pushed her off him. hisao walked to akio's room. akio lived in a pretty big house but he memorized where akio's room was. he just sat there, on akio's bed staring at the wall, "i'm going to go check up on him, i'll be right back." akio quickly left to go to hisao & check up on him.

akio pov ;

hisao seemed so upset, why though? i didn't like seeing his bright smile turn into a blank expression. could it be because of her? i pulled out my phone & texted my parents about the girl. i texted them saying i definitely didn't like her & that i already had the perfect somebody in mind. my parents knew that i was bi & accepted me for who i was, gracefully. my parents only wanted the best for me. but of course they always tried to set me up with somebody. they thought that i have been single for way too long. i reached my room & heard some sniffing. i knocked on the door softly "i'm coming in" i said & then opened the door. i saw hisao quickly wiping away his tears, i quickly went over to hisao. "hey bub, you okay?" i pulled him into a hug. hisao quickly wrapped his arms around me, i knew he felt comfort in my arms. he responded with, "i'm fine". i could tell he wasn't, he could never hide his emotions whenever he was around me, he was an open-book to me, i knew every single little thing about him, or so i thought.

we sat in silence for awhile, in each other's arms; both finding comfort in each other.

end of two