𝐭𝐞𝐧 [𝐦];

hisao pov ;

i walked out of akio's office, to go use the bathroom. i was stopped by his secretary. "you know, you could never give him the pleasure he needs." she said all sassy like, "y-you d-don't know that!" i stuttered, i really hated when i did, it made me sound weak. "wow, the stutter boy is going to give him pleasure. what kind of joke is that?" she pushed me to the ground, making me fall onto my bum, my eyes got teary. "so now you're going to cry?, jeez why would he date someone so pathetic." she bent down & slapped me, & that's all it took for me to burst into tears. it brought back awful memories of my father & step-mother, i started to hyperventilate, feeling dizzy. i saw the secretary flee, because at that moment she knew, she knew she had fucked up. the room was spinning. i wasn't okay, i was never okay.

akio pov ;

i was starting to worry about hisao, he should've been back by now. so i quickly got up, left my office searching for him, i did not care about the paperwork or meeting i had to attend, hisao was more important to me. i couldn't find him, then i searched down the halls, a saw his body, just sitting there, not moving. i ran over to him & bent down. "baby....?" he looked at me with teary eyes. "baby, why are you crying?" i asked him, "am i not good enough?, w-would you leave me if i never let you touch me?" & that's when i figured out who was behind this. "baby, i would stay with you forever. i didn't fall in love with you, because of your body or for pleasure. i love you for you. okay?" i picked him off the floor, & carried him. i kissed his teary eyes, i didn't miss the red slap mark on his cheek either. "now, tell me. was this the doing of my shit of secretary?" he looked nervous, as if he didn't want to cause trouble. "bub, please tell me." he just nodded. i walked to my office while carrying him, sat down on the chair & called my secretary in. once she came in, her face turned with disgust. "you're still with that brat?"

"if hisao wasn't here, you would be dead by now. but i called you in to tell you, you're fired." she started yelling. "why?! because of that little shit?!" if i didn't have self-restraint, i would've smacked the living shit out of her. i called in security to take her away. "have a lovely evening." i waved to her goodbye as the security guards dragged her away. "baby? you okay?" his head rested on my shoulder. as my hands were on his waist, tracing light circles. he shook his head in disapproval. "what can i do to make it better?" he whispered something inaudible. "what?" he whispered it softly into my ear. "m-make love to me." my dick rose up. him just saying that, made me want to explode. "baby...you've never been like this before." wondering where this was coming from. "i w-want you to make l-love to me!, if you love me you'll do it." he challenged, "i'll do it, when i know you're not influenced by what others tell you because i love and respect you." he smiled at me & pecked my lips. "but w-what if i actually do want you to m-make love to me?" he asked, not looking at me directly, "then we're leaving. i'm going to devour you." i said with a smirk, "devour me then." he just provoked a monster. he sounded so fucking sexy yet so innocent. it was a complete turn-on.

smut ;

once we arrived at our home; we were in a heated make out session. i grinded on to his & mine clothed members, creating friction between them. we both heavily needed this. i started planting hickeys all over hisao's neck & collarbones. i finally got to mark him. so now everybody will knows he is mine. & always has been.