Chapter 2

Yaoyorozu ran a hand through ruffled black hair as she waited for the water to boil. She was still in shock from what had prospered earlier that day. It was hard to think that just this morning the whole class had been joking around, enjoying themselves and acting like kids. Now one of them was dead. She shuddered as she remembered the gaping hole Midoriya's chest when they found them. Todoroki's broken scream radiated through her skull and she felt faint. 

She gripped the edge of the counter so tightly her knuckles turned white as she grounded herself. She took a deep breath. Calm down Momo. It's fine. You know he's not a... 

Even if she had convinced him of it, she herself still had a hard time not blaming Shouto for the death of Midoriya. She knew he wasn't a monster. That scream rang in her ears again. No, he isn't. He doesn't deserve this treatment, from you of all people. 

With shaking hands, Yaoyorozu picked up the teapot and placed it on a tray. Four cups with tea packets in them joined it on the tray. She calmed herself as she approached her room.

Yaoyorozu slowly opened her room door, tea in hand. She smiled at the three people. Uraraka sat on the bed, shouto's head in her lap while she idly stroked his hair. Said boy was staring into nothingness, seeming to be in his own head. Iida was sat on her rug. "Hey, guys!" She smiled, fully entering her room. She sat down on the floor next to iida, softy setting the trey on the soft floor.

"Hey yamomo," Uraraka said in a happy voice. Fake happiness for Todoroki" We were just talking about this thing called anime expo. Have you ever been?"

"Yes, actually," Yaoyorozu said excitedly, purely happy over the topic. "My family went a few years back and it was very fun. All the cosplay and, well, anime. I even got some plushies. I didn't bring them to school though. Would you like to go?"

Uraraka nodded enthusiastically, taking a sip of her tea. She opened her mouth, getting ready to speak when suddenly she was interrupted by a loud explosion from an upper floor. She shared a look with Iida and Yaoyorozu as they all whipped out their phones. 

Class 1A(ssholes)

MoMo: what in the world was that? Bakugou just what are you doing?

Rock hard: he just blew down Todoroki's door. :(

MoMo: And you let him!!? Kirishima you're supposed to be our bakugou guard!

Rock hard: dude he looked like Lucifer himself, I wasn't about to die. I'm sorry okay!

Iidad: Bakugou that's not only the destruction of school property but personal property as well!

uwuravity: He just blew up todo's door again srly?!? 

Bakubitch: I'm gonna teach that Canadian flag rejected a fucking lesson and beat his ass into the ground!!!!

MoMo: with the way you act 24/7? Bitxh, please

Bakubitch: don't fuckinh tell me you're actually taking his fucking side on this. Is that where he is? In your fucking room?!!!

bASS: bitch hurt my girlfriend imma hurt your face. even if todoroki did something bad, you have NO right to lay a hand on Momo. >:(

kalamari: hey we don't need to fight can't we just talk things out? Maybe you can come to an agreement or something.

Iidad: Kaminari-kun is correct. Fighting will get us nowhere. It's better we all just talk like mature teens. Bakugou you are the oldest.