Florida (Part 22)

Kaylee's POV

We packed up and got ready to set off for Miami Florida. Yes we weren't kidding when we said we were going everywhere. We started to drive in the car with Sam and Kat in the front while everyone else was in the RV behind us. Colby's do I cuddled in the back seat and we must have fallen asleep because Kat tapped me awake to show me a picture of Colby and I.

Colby was still asleep so I stayed in that position and just decided to go on my phone until he woke up

Colby was still asleep so I stayed in that position and just decided to go on my phone until he woke up. He was snoring so loud the whole time. I kept poking him and screwing with him in his sleep and Kat, Sam, and I were dying laughing. Colby was out cold. After a while Colby woke up and kissed my head. I pretended to be asleep and he whispered in my ear. "Baby are you up?" I must have actually dozed off because I woke up to Colby playing with my hair. I looked up at him  and he smiled at me. We went to go get food at a restaurant. We were about a day away from Florida so we are just gonna get a hotel and then leave at about 2:00 am. We ate at a taco place and then went back to the hotel. We all took showers and just decided to go to sleep once we were all done with showers. I was the last one to take a shower and when I came out Kat was the only one awake. Sam and Colby were passed out on the couch. "Well I guess we have the beds to ourselves." I whisper to Kat. She instantly laughs and whispers back " Goodnight Kay, I love you." "I love you too Kat." I laid down on the bed and instantly drifted off to sleep. I was then awoken by someone picking me up and taking me somewhere. I didn't freak out because I know the person carrying me was Colby I could smell his cologne. I then hear a car start. It must have been time to leave already. I got to get up off of Colby but he pulls me slightly back into his chest and whispers in my ear as I'm drifting off again. "Don't worry baby, go back to sleep I got you." Then I was out.

Colby's POV

Kaylee wouldn't wake up so I just carried her to the car and let her sleep on my chest. She went to get up and I pulled her back against my chest and told her not to worry and to got back to sleep and she snuggled up to me and was out cold again. I sat there just watching her sleep and rubbing her face. Kat noticed what I was doing and looked at me. "You really love her huh." Kat whispers. "I do with all my heart."  I looked down to see Kaylee up now. After this I was going on tour and it was gonna be hard for us because she isn't coming. It's only Sam and I who is gonna travel. No one else. After the road trip and and I got home and started to pack right away. We then left for our first tour date the next day.

A/N - I'm sorry this is so short, I will make it up to you guys don't worry.