What They Want (Part 35)

Colby's POV:

Kaylee and the girls went out to go get food and Sam and I decided to watch a movie until they got back. After a while I felt my eyes getting heavy then everything went black. I was so exhausted and tired from today. I am woken up by Kaylee's soft spoken voice talking to me. "Hey baby boy we are back with the food" I flutter my eyes open slowly and I'm met by Kaylee's beautiful smile. "Well hello sleepy heads" Kat says Sam and I sit up in the bed. Sam and I just mess with our hair to fix our bed head and then get up to eat. After we eat we all take showers and then just chill out in our beds. We all lay down and watch a movie in our room. Everyone comes in a sits on the floor or lays on the bed with us, sits in chairs anywhere they can sit to be honest. We decided to watch a scary movie. We put it on and then I feel Kaylee's head softly but quickly go on my shoulder. I look down at her and see her eyes are closed. I kiss her forehead as she goes to lift her head off of me. "It's okay baby girl get some sleep" I say softly in her ear. She then lays her head in the crook of my neck and I feel her breathing get deeper and softer. After about 20 minutes I feel myself drifting off. Everyone else is asleep in their beds besides Sam, Kat and I. I close my eyes and I am out within seconds.

Sam's POV:

I look over to Colby to see if he is still up but I look over to see him sleeping peacefully with Kaylee in his arms. I am so happy for him I can't explain it. His whole mood lifted up when she came into his life. I was the only one able to keep him lifted up for a long time and the other way around until we met Katrina and Kaylee. Okay enough with my sappy talk. I was sitting watching the end of the movie when I look down at Kat and see her asleep. I was the only one up now so I just decided to go to sleep but I couldn't. I softly lifted Kat off of me and went to the balcony. I sat there for about 2 hours and then heard footsteps behind me and felt a hand on my shoulder. I knew who's hand it was instantly. Colby's. "You good brother?" Colby asks softly closing the sliding glass door. "Yeah I'm just thinking" "About what Sam. You know you can talk to me" Colby said sitting beside me. "Not really thinking about anything specific just thinking about how great our life has become and how much we have accomplished together. I wouldn't be where I am today without you. So thank you Cole so much, you showed me how to live my life the right way" I said trying not to cry. All of a sudden I feel Colby's warm arms wrapped around me and he then says something. "Thank you brother" He says now slightly crying. "Don't cry cause I'll cry" I say laughing. We just sit there in silence. I lay my head on Colby's shoulder and instantly fall asleep.

Kaylee's POV:

I wake up to see Colby not in bed. I look over to Sam and Kat and see Kat on her phone. "Hey do you know where Sam and Colby are?" I ask her quietly. "Yeah outside on the balcony" She says softly smirking. I sit up in bed and quickly walk over to the balcony door. I open it slowly to reveal a sleeping Sam and Colby. Sam is on Colby's shoulder while Colby has his arm around Sam. I smile and giggle softly. I walk over to Sam and tap him to wake him up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at me. "Hey it's about to rain so go inside bubba" I say softly as his lifts off of Colby and rubs Colby's head as he walks inside and lays down beside Kat. Now for the difficult one. "Colby?" No answer. "Colby?" No answer "Colby?" No answer. "COLBY?" NO ANSWER. I sit beside him and press my lips against his softly and kiss him. After about 2 seconds I feel him kiss back. "Well that was an amazing thing to wake up to" He says smirking as he brushes his hand against my cheek. "Yeah I just called your name like 5 times. Kissing you was my only option" I say laughing hitting his chest playfully. "Come lets get our stuff together to go home" He says wrapping his arms around my waist. We walk back inside and pack our stuff and then go home. Corey then calls a family meeting. We all go into the living room and sit down and Corey starts to talk. "Okay so as you guys know, the lease is up at the end of the month. All of us found apartments except you guys" He says pointing to Sam, Colby, Katrina and I. "Why don't we just move into an apartment together." All four of us say in unison. We all look at each other and laugh. "Apartment together it is"Colby says laughing. I guess we are living with Sam and Kat in an apartment now. Colby then goes online to look at apartments. "Okay so there are two apartments open right next to Mike, Kevin and Julia. We could take those." "Sounds good, get them right now" Sam screams along with Jake. So we are all next door neighbors still and living with Sam and Kat. We left the house with everyone to check out the apartments. The apartments were amazing and we took them right away. We went home and packed the stuff that we didn't need for the next week. We then laid down and watched a movie. That night Colby and I fell asleep in each others arms.