5

After a solid 10 minutes of running I lean up against the wall of an alley. I'm bent over double praying that my brothers aren't hot on my trail. My head rests against the brick wall. My hands reach above my head in an attempt to open my airways more and catch my breath. Slowly in through my nose, out through my mouth. In through my nose, out through my mouth.

It's not that I'm not fit because I am. I can kick ass when I want but my training has been inconsistent recently due to my brothers not dragging me to their gym every single day. Like sheesh! Talk about overkill.

I can feel the thumping of my heart in the gash on my stomach. My hand reaches under my T-shirt to make sure the stitches weren't ripped. That would be fucking annoying. I just redid them.

I released a sigh when no blood was dripping out.

I use back alleys all the way to the train station. I know they'll look here first so I gotta be careful.

As soon as I make it into the station undetected I scurried over to the ticket machine. I spot a train that's leaving in 5 mins and quickly pull out the cash I need.

Behind me in the line was a family of 4, 2 parents doting on their toddlers, whom I assume are twins because they look identical. I wish I could have that carefree, loving family but I know I won't ever be able to live a carefree life, not with my brothers and what they're involved in.

Once I've settled on the train in my seat I look out at the station letting out a breath as the train leaves the station.

That was too close. I've got to be more careful from now on.

————Cillian's POV————
I stared at the retreating figure of my baby sister, wishing her to change her mind and just come home calmly. I needed to make sure he hadn't gotten to her yet, she's an easy target.

People in the mafia are starting to talk about my weakness. My inability to control my sister makes them believe that they can get to me. Well it's time to eliminate all weak points so that means forcing Elena back home where we can watch her.

I hear the crash of the door downstairs and my younger brothers barge onto the street snapping me out of my trance. I look up the street again but she's no longer there.

"Go find her I'm right behind you." I yell down to the pair who immediately turn to follow Elena.

I turn around and make my way out of this apartment if u can even call it that. It's falling apart. Definitely not safe for someone to be living in, especially my little sister. I can feel my anger rising in me as I think of Elena's stupid decisions to blatantly disregard my late fathers order to stay put in our mansion and stay near her brothers while he left for a couple days on business a year ago.

Those decisions she made have now put her life in danger and our mafia in danger. Once she's back home I can guarantee she won't be left alone to plot her escape again.

I knew she would want to get out of this city ASAP so logically she'd of gone to the bus and train station. I texted my brothers to meet me there and they replied quickly, saying that they're there and Seán  is looking through the security camera footage, while Cian is scouring the building searching for her.

I run to the car and sped all the way to the station. I was well over the limit and breaking every light I sped past. An orchestra of car horns followed my path and all the way there.

I got a text saying she got on the train heading in 1minute. The three of us sprinted to catch the train and just about got on. Well Cian made it first and kept holding ten door until we made it there.

The train ride is an hour and a half long so we decided to leave elena be for 45minutes until we were closer to our destination.

Once we had sat down in some seats I pulled out my phone to make some calls to my men. I wanted someone at every exit to the station and every exit of the Train.

I now set an alarm for 30 minutes and closed my eyes. I had a smile thinking that my little sister will be home safe with us after all this time. We just haven't been the same since she left. She kept us all sane and reminded us of the innocence in the world. While she was gone we went a little insane, we did things that would give Elena nightmares. But it's ok now because she's gonna be with us. Safe.