Just that boy, that joined a boy band - part 7

"so who here has a girlfriend" the TV host said they decided to go around in a circle of the 5 of them 

"i do as most of you will know" said zach "i do aswell" said will "Actually since the last interview i do now, she's my bestfriend that i've know for years and we've recently started dating and she means the world to me" he smiled and i realised that he actually does care enough to make it public.

"I don't have a girlfriend at the moment but i have got my eye on someone" jayden said, i knew he was talking about natasha. They finally got to trent and he said "I'm single right now, but i have a date tonight so we'll see how it goes" "does it have anything to do with tripping over the dancers" the host ask "maybe" he laughed. 

The interview finished and i put on one of my favourite movies then before i knew it, it was afternoon.

It was going to be quiet in the house tonight because trent was on a double date with amanda and jayden and natasha and will and zach were out with their girlfriends. Then julian burst in the door and came over to me and kissed me for about 5 minutes. It was one, great, long kiss and i loved every second of it "hello to you to" i said he laughed "I just wanted to say i love you no matter what ok" i smiled "i'm pretty sure i get that now i'm sorry i was being silly" i replied "silly girl" he laughed and then we had dinner.

We walked down the hallway to his room before i walked in his door i said "I love you too by the way" he smiled and we walked into his room and he kissed me again. The next morning i woke up still in his bed, and it was empty just me so i walked into the kitchen and saw him making breakfast. "goodmorning" i said "goodmorning beautiful" i smiled feeling so happy that nothing could change my mood.

Jayden walked out into the kitchen "How was your date?" i asked "great, i got home at 2am and you woke me up with the blender" he said grumpily "sorry, i wanted a milkshake" i replied "you should be" he laughed "now you have to make me one" he also added. "sure mr grumpy" i replied he just went and sat at the table then said "So what did you guys, do last night?" jayden asked "wait nevermind" he laughed.

Julian and i joined jayden at the table "Where are the other boys?" julian asked jayden "they went for a run to bondi, i didn't go cause i didn't want to get left behind" julian laughed "We have rehearsals in 2 hours, so they should be back soon" jayden said "yeah" julian replied. "well Natasha and i are meant to be going out for lunch after rehearsals, i don't mind if you two join if it's ok with her?" he said "i'll text her" i replied "ok" he said."

*Hey tash mind if julian and i join you and jayden for lunch after the boy's rehersals we can catch up earlier if you like*

i texted natasha.

*sure, see you at 10.30am?* she replied

*see you then* i texted back.

we finished our breakfast just as jayden got up from the table i said "natasha and i are gonna meet up early but we'll be joining you, text us when you're finish" i said. 

I went to my room to get ready i put on my dress and my someday perfume i smiled as it reminded me of julian cause he liked justin.