Breakup to Makeup

Continued .....

Niq- WHAT? *tears falling from her eyes*

Aug- baby let me exp-

Niq- NO!! REALLY ANTHONY FUCK THIS RELATIONSHIP ITS OVER A goes to her and Augs bedroom slamming the door*

Aug's POV~

Damn Aug. Df was you thinkin? You have a good girl. You fucked up. I gotta fix this ASAP

days have passed and Niq hasn't come out of her room since the incident. Lauren and Teyana bring her food and try to comfort her but nothing works. Niq is pretty miserable and devastated. August has tries to talk to her but all she does is ignore him and not give him the time of the day.

Niq's POV

I can't believe he's cheating on me and that bitch is possibly pregnant with his first child. I've always seen myself giving August his first child but those thoughts are completely gone.
I think as i sat in my bed eating  butter pecan ice cream and watching lmn movies. Im alone in the house all alo- my thought were cut off by the front door opening and closing along with heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. August. I know because Trey and Chris are in Miami handling business and they wont be back for another 2 weeks.

My door opens and I see August standing there just staring.

Me - what do u want Anthony?
Aug- to talk just let me explain
Me- okay go head
Aug-look baby I'm sorry for putting you through all this drama and shit. I fucked up. I only fucked the thott once and it was when we on a break. I was horny and it happened but nothing can change that. Please forgive me ?
Me- okay
August- I'm so sorry bae , So are we back together?
Me- I accept and yes were back bit don't ever lie to me again or cheat nigga I'll cut ya balls off and give them to u as earring for Christmas nigga keep playing wit me I'm dead ass.
Aug- OK I promise
We chuckle and kiss.

I hear noise and laughing and j look up to see Lauren and Teyana coming out RPF my walk in closet. Df how see bitxhes gone spy on me and my man but its all good IMA get em back. We kick them out and then clothes start to fall on the ground and we begin to make passionate love.