Yes Or No??

Recap - Lauren tells Niq that she is currently going through a miscarriage.

Chris had left the house leaving Lauren to cry herself to sleep with Niq by her side.

~3 Weeks Later~

It's been 3 Weeks since anyone has seen or spoken to Chris.

Trey & Teyana are back together ... Unfortunately. Niq and August are still together too.

~Niq's P.O.V~

??- everything is set up all you have to do is being her to the club.

Me- okay I gotchu see you later on

??- ok bye

(Yall will find out who she's talking to soon)

Lauren's P.O.V.

I was in my room peavcefully reading when Niq busted  in my room.

Niq- shower throw somethin on and I will come back to do your hair and  makeup.

I got out the shower and picked out pink highwaisted pants a black V neck and my black spiked red bottoms , with gold MK jewelry.

30 Minutes Later
/-----------------------------------/

Me, Niq, and Teyana pull up to Club Pheonix . We walk in looking bad ash. We go to the bar and get a couple drinks.

We danced for about a hour until 'll the lights go off and its completely dark.

One light appears and what do you know .. Chris is right there making her way towards me .

Everyone is watching closely and Chris then starts singing Lost In Ya Love.  Chris gets on one knee everyone gasps.

Chris-Lauren I am truly sorry for cheating on you with that girl. We've been through so much and I've been gone for a couple weeks because I wanted to clear my head. I thought would my life would be without you and I don't ever want that to happen I love you so much. So what I'm saying is Lauren Nicole London will you marry me ??

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT YALL THINK LAUREN WILL SAY ?

What y'all THINK about me making a Chris Brown book ??

Let me no in the comments