Dares people

Glitter force: where are we right now?

Doki Doki: hey guys...

Emily: hey Maya, you know where we are?

Maya: well I don't know actually... All I know is that all of us were teleported here.

Emily: Hey the same thing happened to us...

In the other side...

Valt: Shu where are we right now? Wait where is Toko and Nika?!!

Shu: Toko, Nika?!

The twins: we're here.

Valt: Thank God they're safe.

BC Sol: Oh great we're stuck somewhere...

BC Sol: Help!!!!

All of turbo and some of metal fury except valt, shu and the twins: This is serious??!!

Marilyn: Chill out people. Here's a map of the castle, report to the castle hall ASAP.

15 min later...

Mari: well you'll see the castle owners soon.

Everyone: We're stuck in a castle?! Who are you?

Marilyn: you'll see.

Author Chan (me): Welcome to ask/dare glitter force and Beyblade. I own the castle and my ocs.

Everyone: where they are right now?

Author: Right beside me. First all my brother also owns the castle and is the co-host of the show.

Little bean: Hello there.

Me: first meet each other and then I will send the ocs here.

5 min later...

Me: time to meet them first meet Marilyn aka glitter Inferno

Marilyn: Hello again 

Meet Luna aka glitter snow and the leader nightmare aka glitter shadow and one thing they're twins

Dark twins: Hello there... For now

Meet Linda aka glitter light and Inari, glitter mirror.

Finally the last few people yernahliah or Yannah aka glitter May, Silver glitter eternal aka cure infinite and two good guys Emilia; glitter rainbow and Alejandro glitter hope.

April: glitter May?

Yannah: You're cure March and I'm cure May. Get it now?

GF/Doki Doki: We get it now.

Me: ok since we don't have dares I'll make sure to you, we'll have fun. Ok? 

(You'll see why the video is on here)

First dare and the bad ends and the mercenares are here too you know.

Everyone: Oh come on! 

The villans: We're here.

Bladers: Um, who are they?

Me: Ugh, ok ulric, brooha, brute, ira, Bel, Marmo, Regina, Riva, Cora. Oh yeah, your Masters are here too.

Glitter force: SHOOT!!🚨🃏🗡️🛡️😒🖕

Me: No cursing Okay?! Damn this is harder than I thought.

Yannah: Author Chan, are you doing okay?🌞

Eve: Yes I'm doing okay, it's just that I'm just trying to make sure my life is going well and make sure to calm that little bad boy over there. (Points at glitter hope to give the middle finger. 🌪️🖕)

Hope:( also gives me the middle finger. 🖕)

Now for some presents.

Everyone: Nooooo.

Eve:😈 ✍️🐤🐇🔪📝

Ok first dare the boys have to dance to DDU- Du DDU-Du from Blackpink except for No-go and King Mercenare and the bad child.

The boys: What?!!

Sorry guys but my brother likes a different song we both know and the Masters are asleep now.

Now for the girls, you have to dance to Bang Bang Bang from Big Bang and little bro you can join us, okay.

Hope: Yay okay ☃️

Some time later...

So how was it?

Everyone: Not bad for a K-pop song.

Okay now for the bladers... Um you have to sneak in a private party with disguises just in case.

Bladers: ok sure 

Later........

So did you get in or not?

 Bladers: Some of us...

At the party Zac and Akira are having fun... Meanwhile with shu is being dragged by fangirls for now but somehow survive.

Me: Valt I know how hard your friend is in trouble from fangirls literally... Anyway everyone gets to sleep until everyone else is here. Okay?

Everyone: okay...

Me: well that's sad for now but comment about for asks or dares please. And good night and now I will have a break. 

Ps; see the video ontop it's funny somehow.