First dares

Nightmare: Well Author Chan got one dare from SamuelBempong and it's for everyone. Sam dares us to eat tacos for a start.

Me: Did someone mentioned my name here?🤗😄🐤 Wait is everyone here? 

Nightmare: Well all of us are here and we just finished our breakfast and clean up the castle together.

Me: Wait call your siblings here and the others here quick. I have dares for them and the surprise here.

Nightmare: Hey everyone get in the room right now!!

Everyone: What is it now? Oh hey Eve.

Eve: I have dares for you and something for the glitter force. Glitter force I have brought your pixes here with me and they're all safe.

Glitter force/Doki Doki/Shadow: Really?!😄

Eve: Yes but meet the shadow pixes first and then we'll have lunch with some dares.

Nightmare's pixie; Meet Storm. Storm slowly look like ulric and is Candy's height.

Storm: Hey I may look like someone but I have gold eyes you know and nice to meet you. And I'm not short!!!

Luna's pixie; Meet Daya who looks like rascal but hates Slenderman. And Daya is a girl to let you know.

Daya: Nice to meet you and yes Slenderman is creepy to me.🔮⚰️  And Storm has a crush on Cinderella's daughter.

Storm: No I don't and Daya I thought you were keeping it as a secret you meanie 👿😤.

Me: anyway meet Yannah's pixie Merliah, who is a wizard girl.

Merliah: (*doing wizard magic training*) Why hello I'm Merliah.

Glitter force: probably why Yannah has two charms in one and same with nightmare.

Me: p.s Storm is also a wizard.🔮⚰️ And meet Inari's pixie Ari and is older than Deena. But Inari slowly transforms the same way like Natalie.

Ari: Hi I'm Ari and I'm a 🐕 and yes I am older than Deena. I'm four in pixie years.

Me: you respect the memes Ari and you do it right.👌✌️👍

 Kyle: Hey Ari I'm a 🐕 too.

Ari: Too late furball but I said it first.😎 (*Puts on the MLG glasses.*) Now deal with it!😜

Glitter force and bladers: you just got burned by a 🐕 pixie Kyle.🤣😱🍕

Me: Can we move forward now? Anyway meet my brother's and Silver's pixies Gold and Jade.

Gold: Hi I'm Gold and I'm Hope's pixie.

Jade: Hi I'm Silver's pixie and the two of us are nature pixies 

Me: well meet Linda's and Marilyn's and Emilia's pixies, Idoru, Rain, and Fable.

Idoru: why hello I'm Idoru and I'm a boy. I'm glitter light's pixie.

Rain: hi I'm Rain and glitter rainbow's pixie.

Fable: Fable here and I'm Marilyn's pixie.

Me: well that's everyone. Now for the dares.

Ginka: I thought we'll have lunch right now.

Me: well the first dare is our lunch. SamuelBempong dares us to eat tacos.

Gingka: NOOOOO! I thought we're having burgers today. 😭🤤 

Eve: Sorry Gingka I know how lunch is in the daytime. Literally... But Sam never said how many. (*Throws the tablet onto the couch*) So I thought of having a contest of us who eats the most.

Everyone: so whoever eats the most gets a prize?...

Eve: Yep, Oh yeah some of the tacos are spicy and one is really spicy...

Everyone: What?!?

Eve: so whoever eats the really spicy taco also gets free dessert from me. Okay?! But you have to eat it all for the prize. And I'm giving you soda too to help at least...

Everyone: Are you going to join too?

Eve: Hell yeah I love eating tacos, it's in my blood of course.

A long table full of tacos like later..

Eve: Everyone ready, set, go.📢😄👏

So everyone pretty much are tacos all afternoon... But actually SamuelBempong there was two really spicy tacos and two people got free dessert and two persons win from who ate the most because they were really hungry for one and two one of us don't like tacos for lunch.

Eve: ok we have two winners of eating the most and two getting a really icy cold dessert.

Everyone: We thought you put one really spicy taco!?🤔

Eve: I know, it's just that I felt bad for one person to get dessert, so I added one more to make it more fun.

Everyone: tell us who won.

Eve: Gingka and Valt won so you get free dessert too, and who got the dessert was Lily and kippie wow I'm surprised.

Lily and kippie: it was fun, but the one taco was real spicy for sure!🔥🌬️

Eve: So after that did you continue or drank soda??

Both: we both continue then drink soda.

Eve: good job guys, you won a free dessert for tomorrow too.

Lily and kippie: (*with star eyes*) Really?!🙃🙂

Eve: yep. Now for the runner ups. Gura (*IDK*) you were second and you get free time later today.

Gura: ok...

Eve: okay.. we have six people tied for third. Wow, the six people are nightmare, ulric, ira, Daya, Emily, and ryuga, all of you gets free coffee made by me and it's homemade.

Nightmare: yes I want free coffee for sure!!😰😛

 Eve:Ok two dares and we can go to sleep. Oh Wakiya..

Wakiya: what is it? 

Eve: you have to meet the kingdom of Jubiland.

Wakiya:ok, I'm in trouble. Save me!!

One hour later...

Eve: so how was it?

Wakiya: it was fun actually being a pixie.

Eve: ok final dare for nightmare.

Nightmare: it better be good...

Eve: so nightmare you have to be ulric's maid for the next ten chapters and be a good water wolf with angel and devil wings with powers.

Nightmare: well ok... Ten min later..

Nightmare: I'm here. (*Wearing a normal black maid outfit, with a black headband*)

Eve: (*whispers something to Ulric*) You got to do this or else!

Ulric: ok... Fine.

Eve: Everyone go to sleep.

When nightmare was sleeping, ulric secretly liked her and decided to keep her company. Also nightmare had feelings for ulric too so she didn't care actually.😁

Eve: well comment about asks or dares please and bye. You guys unlocked the pixies and now can dare them at ten reads thanks. Next character comes at 30 reads thanks again for reading. Bye...