Go Ghost On Me

💫   💫   💫
🌸Aiyana🌸

WORK AND WRITE IS all what she does now

WORK AND WRITE IS all what she does now. Aiyana is back on her grind of things since Rami have left early June to work on another movie. They have been in touch but only texting not calls or FaceTime which is kinda annoying to Aiyana but she doesn't stress it. She knows how busy he is and she is the same right now. Ana sent in three songs that are amazing in her eye. She made the beat, she sung on them and wrote the lyrics but they are just demos for the artists at RCA. Hopefully they will get picked up. She's still waiting but one of the executives said they will be in contact with her on the 17th, which is today.

"I say you do it, Aiyana. You have a beautiful voice." Liyah tells her as they work in the back of the cafe getting the bake goods together. Aiyana is pissed at herself for letting Liyah and Justin listen to one of her demos. Now they both want her to basically become an YouTuber.

"That's doing too much. Definitely out of my comfort zone, girl. I'm just now getting comfortable with things around me." The girl told her coworker. Liyah sighs heavily while rolling out bread dough.

"Well at least get your social media together sis. You have only three pictures on Instagram and barely use Twitter or Facebook."

Aiyana scoffs. "I don't use Facebook because I hate Facebook." She instantly thought but Elliot from Mr.Robot saying that. "I'll start with Twitter but instagram? Too many of my old friends follow me on there. I'll have to make a new one."

Liyah claps her hands together making flour go everywhere, the two began coughing like crazy. "Sorry but anyway. Make a new one. That way you can be more social especially if this songwriting thing takes off. Post videos on there, I see people do it all the time."

"Liyah, I'm not like other people. I deal with social anxiety and trust issues. I get insecure about -"

The light skinned girl stop her from talking with the raise of her hand. "Blah, Blah, Blah. I know this Aiyana and I'm here for you. Me, Justin and even Rami fucking Malek. As much as you don't really call us your friends, me and Justin care about yo ass a lot. I'm think about you getting out of your comfort zone, Babe. So much as happened these few months. You need to break free bitch." Liyah ranted to the girl who stood there a bit dumbfounded. Ana never knew Justin and Liyah cared about her, this whole time she have been pushing them away and only let them in on her own time. Aiyana wipe her hands on her apron and walks over to Liyah.

The two girls stared at each other for a few seconds before Aiyana wraps her arms around Liyah tightly. "Thank you Liyah. I'm sorry for pushing you both away." She whispers as Liyah hugs her back. They shared a comfortable silence within the hug.

Their other gay coworker came in the back seeing the love fest. He didn't waste no time to get in the hug also. Justin couldn't know what was happening but knows it's big that Aiyana is hugging anyone. Aiyana never realized she was crying until they all pulled away.