Who's That?

**A/N: I was going to write a smut scene but It wasn't good enough so I deleted it and I'll do one in some chapters away😚💜**

💫 💫 💫
🌸Aiyana🌸

💫   💫   💫🌸Aiyana🌸

"SO I HAVE SOME NEWS." Aiyana plops herself down on Rami's bed as he packs his second suitcase since he's going back to London. "I can't come to London this time, I'll come out in a few weeks."

Rami looks over his shoulder curiously as she sighs. He place a few shirts in the suitcase and walks over to her. "What's up?"

Aiyana pouts, "I have two meetings more coming up with the label then I'll be set until November. So much of my music have been taken for grabs so I have to work hard a have at least twenty tracks down before I could leave." Her boyfriend's eyes widened in shock. She nods softly and reaches out for his hand. "I'll be there as soon as I can. Most likely within two weeks, that's the max."

"You know twenty songs is a lot to create in two weeks. I don't mind but you coming up later but Ana, I don't want you stressing yourself out." He says while taking a seat next to her, she lays her head on his shoulder instantly. "You have a habit of doing so. And who knows, that can lead to..a lot."

Aiyana lifts her head slightly as he looks down at her. "A lot? Like what?"

"You have anxiety, Aiyana. Though I haven't seen you have an attack, I do know that stress can trigger that. I don't want to be half way across the world worrying about you." Rami tells her honestly as she stays quiet. She knows it's semi right with that. Though she haven't had a real anxiety attack in three years, she takes daily pills every single day.

She nods, "Well yeah that makes sense but I'll take care of myself, RamRam." Aiyana says back. "It won't be that bad because I already have ten songs ready. Don't worry about me."

Aiyana hates when anyone worries about her, it makes her seem like she needs a babysitter. Despite the six year age difference between them, Rami sometimes can be very protective over Aiyana when it comes to her health. She appreciates it since he is looking out for her.

He kisses the top of her head and smiles. "I have to worry about you. It's apart of who I am." Rami pats her thigh before standing back up. Ana doesn't say another word just smiles from ear to ear.

She stands up, going over to his vanity dresser with a large mirror. Aiyana felt cute today which is not a regular thing for her even though Rami tells her every day that she's beautiful. Ana leans on the dresser fluffy up her wavy hair that's up in a tall ponytail.

"When do you have to head out?" She asks while pulling out her phone.

"The flight is for seven so probably around six." Rami answers back. Aiyana rolls her eyes while smirking.