1p! Belarus // Yandere Headcanons

It's hereeeeeeee~

But guess what?? TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M SO HAPPY!! 💞🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

That aside, here's your Belarus! ;)
. . .

Belarus is described as an intimidating person, so scary that even ghosts don't want to meet her! She is also kind of a yandere already, as clearly shown by her obsession with her brother and her stalker-like behaviour towards him.

So with you, Belarus would be a full blown yandere and will make it known to you exclusively that she loves you too much to let you go run off with some other girl or boy.

Other people will think she's just clingy, but unfortunately, they wouldn't know half the story. You might tell people about the situation, but you'll be too afraid to. Belarus is just that intimidating and controlling. But what's worst? She wouldn't even realize how badly she's effecting you!

How It Started (Oh and these won't necessarily have an order as we go along)
* At first, Belarus thought that you wanted her big brother.

* Let me repeat. She thought you wanted HER BIG BROTHER. You know her brother, Russia? She thought you wanted him and boy- you were in a heap of trouble.

* Why did she think that? You see, Russia and yourself were good friends already, but never really close. Also, you two traded with each other. And there was this one time the both of you had to discuss some issues pertaining to the exportation of this certain product. You were willing to meet at Russia's house, because y'all two just click like that.

* Unfortunately, Belarus had decided to make her entrance in the middle of the discussion. She was happy to see her brother at first, but when she noticed you she became pissed. Although this business was strictly between you two, Belarus had successfully "persuaded" Russia into letting her stay throughout the meeting.

* Although you were creeped out on the inside, you just hid it with a smile, greeted Belarus and nonchalantly continued your discussion with Russia. Even if it was made much more embarrassing with Belarus boring holes into your skull with a blank, creepy stare.

Progression to Obsession
* After the incident, whenever you would be near Russia in other meetings you would find Belarus glare-staring at you while standing next to him or in the far corners of the room. This really sucked for you. It even forced you to avoid Russia at times! Or just talk to him while Belarus was away (which is not really often).

* Russia would phone to apologize for Belarus. And of course you'd understand and tell him that it was okay. You also promised that you'd still see him as often as you can.

* However, in one of these conversations, Belarus happened to be eavesdropping on you and Russia. And what was worst? She took it the wrong way and now, she was more jealous than she could have ever been. Talking to Russia was one thing, but talking to him like that behind her back? Inconceivable!

* Thus, that was how Belarus ended up in your house. Yes, she broke into your house. Oh, but don't worry, she wasn't really planning on killing you (killing countries are quite hard, as you know). She just wanted to give you a little warning. To shake you up a little. And to her, in the middle of the night was the perfect setting.

* But before she could wake you up to do so, Belarus had found herself staring... staring the sight of your sleeping face. When she looked, you were actually not ugly! Maybe even pretty. But before she remembered why she was there, you had began to wake up. Your body's instincts had been telling you that you were being stared at for far too long.