Yandere! God! Hetalia (part 1) // Yandere Overview

This here is part one of the Yandere! God! Hetalia. Enjoy~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alfred (America)

Alfred is the god of lightning, thunder and the heavens (or sky). He's also patron god to heroes.

He is one of the most powerful gods out there. However, out of the many gods just as powerful as him, he was looked to as their leader and king. Not many of the gods were happy with this, as Alfred had the attitude of what they considered as loose. He was simply too childish for them. Too careless. It was very difficult for anyone to take him seriously.

However, nobody dared to question him. It was either that he was far more powerful than them or they had their own businesses to mind. But another reason could be the bad side of Alfred not many others saw. Being a powerful god, he is willing to abuse his expansive power and title as king of the gods if he wanted. Alfred could have gotten what he wanted! Anyone he wanted! And you wouldn't be any exception.

Alfred would notice you you when you are somewhere high, or in a place clearly visible to the open sky. He tends to notice humans easier this way, especially pretty ones. Though he isn't as promiscuous as certain gods, he is as fond of chasing after attractive females as much as the next male. Perhaps you were on a roof of a building? A skyscraper even? Or in an empty field on a hill? You would also be staring at the sky, taking a moment or two to appreciate the vast heavens.

The god would feel flattered that you were admiring his domain. He feels the desire to know more about you. Who were you? Why did you feel the need to admire the sky? Was it because it was especially beautiful today? Was it inspiring to you? He fills those desires by watching you go about your everyday responsibilities. Whenever you got out under the eyes of the sky god, he would be watching.

This constant observation would lead to Alfred's infatuation with you. You were just so... beautiful~ and interesting to him. When he feels that just observing you isn't enough, Alfred is willing to play the part of an ordinary human for the sole purpose of getting closer to you. And after a personal encounter, he would only fall deeper into love.

If knew what he was, you will grow to love him as much as he loves you. Alfred thinks that. He believes that. Eventually, he will take you away from your dull life (in Alfred's opinion) as a human and come to live with him. You will love to live with him as his wife and as an immortal! Alfred knows you will.

And obviously you would understand. You would understand what he has to do for love. You will grow to love him.

Arthur (England)

Arthur is the god of the Dead and King of the Underworld. He is also the god of sorcery, making him one of the most powerful sorcerers in the world.

He is just as powerful as Alfred. People die everyday, and in turn, fuel his power. He also has millions of undead beings at his disposal. As well as the many monsters of the Underworld. All of this, in addition to his prowess in the magical arts.

Arthur is strict when it comes to the dealings of the dead. He is known to fall into rage when one of the gods happen to save a human from falling into the hands of death. The Underworld is very much full, but he despises when fate is tampered with in this way. So, Arthur will then appear to them for a solemn talk about disobeying the unwritten rules involving the affairs of humans. He will leave with a warning to never attempt a stunt like that.