The first day continues

As I pull up to Westinghouse high school I seen so many people , girls talking to boys being sluts , guys talking shit , the weirdos , & the most popular I guess .. I parked in the student parking lot and walked into the school , I could feel eyes staring me down everywhere 😫 I walked into the office to get my schedule and have a talk with the principal .. The sound of the bell went off for first period ..

"Well Ty looks like it's time for first period" mrs. Fremont said " one of our advisors will take you to first period.

I walked with the advisor to my first period class , I had college comp in room 123 b hall .. College comp was just like a English class but college level English. When we arrived at my class I walked in the class and everyone's eyes was on me.

"Class Settle down, we have a new student with us today .. Everyone this is Tyla"the teacher told the class

"Hi" I said shyly "i go by Ty"

Everyone in the class just stared at me like who tf cares .. Except a few people

"take a seat anywhere"

I walked down the rows and sat in one of the empty seats.. Someone tapped me on the shoulder it was this girl with blond brown or whatever color hair she was really pretty , & she sat next to this dude he was really cute☺️

"Hi I'm Kya , & this my homie Kelvin"

"Hey" I said to both of them

"Yo where you from? Kelvin asked

" Here but I lived in Atlanta for a while i just moved back"

" oh fr that's wassup I herd it's decent out there"

"It's more than decent man , it's everything out there .. Non stop partying"

I had a fun/funny conversation that whole period with kya and kelvin.

I look over and this girl is just staring at me , giving me dirty looks then she says "You think you cute huh?" you ain't nothing!"

"I never said i was but I know for a fact im better then you in my own way" I said and turned back to kya and kel

"Don't mind her , that's Tia , she suppose to be one of the head girls at this school who think she better than everyone , now that there's a new chick that's pretty asf and go have the boys drooling she gonna try to get on your nerves , she's jealous don't let that bitch get to your head"

"I won't"

The bell rang for class to be over , I walked with Kya to second period we had the same class together .. She introduced me to two of her friends Shay & Cali..

At the end of the day I asked kya , shay , & Cali if they wanted to chill .. They said yea , we hoped in my bmw and headed to the mall..

Once we got to the mall we walked around a bit bout some stuff and then went to the food court .. We sat in the food court talking eating and laughing , I looked over and seen these four boys staring at us and talking to eachother , I told the girls to look over.

"Aye yall who them boys staring at us extra hard over there I seen three at school but not one of them" I said

"Oh girl that's Danny, Rico, Jay , & you know kel" Cali replied

"Who is the danny boy?" I asked

"He one of the most wanted boys in our school as in all the girls want him" shay said

" I haven't seen him in our school"

"Cause he barley be there, he one of those mysterious ass niggas girl"