When it all Begins |Chapter 2

(warning long chapter)
(Day before school)
( Y/n) prov

The sun shining in my face, telling me it's time to get up. I get out of the warm bed to get ready for the day, I walk over to the drawer to grab (f/c) Caprice shorts, (f/c) underpants, (f/c) sports bra, and (f/c) shirt. I looked over at the door to make sure it was closed, it was. Before I look away I hear a nock at the door.

"You up (Y/n)?" uncle asked with his low and motionless voice.

"Yeah just about to get dressed" I said with my actual voice. " When you are done would you put your school uniform in your room, they came last nigh. oh and also if I am not downstairs I am at the school please go over there when you are done" uncle said with his original low voice wanting a replay from you.

" Ok I will be there" I said thinking what I can do over there. Maybe I can train a little, help Aizawa with what he needs done. I thought to myself. I got dressed and went downstairs. I am looking around for uncle but he wasn't there, so I figured he was on his way to the school. Before I get ready to head out I remembered uncle asked me to put the school uniforms in my room. I am to lazy to go up all those stairs So i teleport up there, I am right in front of my bedroom door, I see a medium size box on the right. Picked it up and opened my door, I put it at the end of my bed and leave. I teleport back downstairs I grab a sweater even though it's like 89° outside but a little windy, I also put on a (f/c) hat. I grab my keys and lock the door while heading out, I also remembered to put on my eye patch before walking off the porch. Start walking down the street and I see a tall male walking towards me, he is wearing an over size black leather coat with a white shirt, black spiky hair with purple and original skin tone but with Staples on his face blue ocean eyes.(Dabi) I start to question so I start to mind read, "hmm mysterious girl walking alone. Is she a villian? Should I risk it to ask or just keep my business? What is here quirk? Why dose she have an eye patch? If I see here again I will ask." Tall male was thinking a lot but why about just me am I really that mysterious I ask myself.
(Time skips to the school cause it's only 5 min away)

I'm inside the school I only see a few teachers walking and waving at me with a smile I wave back to be nice. I walk to the teachers lounge, and nock on the door. I hear "come in" from present MiC. I open the door to find present Mic, Midnight, cementos, uncle aizawa, and principal Nezu, at the table looking to see who was behind the door.

"Oh, sorry if I interrupted something's important" I said about to walk out the door. "No it's ok (y/n) we were just discussing about what student goes where" principal Nezu stopped me from walking out. " Then you won't mind me staying" I said with a small Grin on my face. I barely show emotion so when I had a little grin on my face, they all got happy. You could see it in there faces. But they all tried not to show it. As the teachers are talking about the students going to witch class, I am just there being ignored and I don't mind at all. But then I heard a familiar name been said by principal Nezu, Eijiro kirishima. That name sound so familiar.

" May I see his profile" I asked they all looked at me confused, " ok here" uncle said, I looked at his information Eijiro kirishima, Quirk: rock, age: 16, B-day: Oct 16, sex: Male, Height:5'7". Why dose he look so familiar?

(First day at school)

I feel the warm sun shining in my face, the birds chirping in the morning, got up out of the warm and cozy bed, picked up my phone on my right side to see what time it was, an hour before 6:20. I guess i'll get ready. Got up took a shower brushed my hair fixed it so no one could see my right eye even though I will be wearing an eye patch. Brush my teeth and put on my uniform by the time I was finished with breakfast uncle came downstairs. " Well your up early" uncle said while he came downstairs. "Woke up early" I said washing my dish.
" Ok I am heading to school" I said as i put on my eye patch and out the door to school. ( 5 min gone by) I got to school walking straight to class, as I see the big door in front of me. Open the door try not to make any noise, I walk in and no one is here yet. Look for were I will be sitting this year, I look at the back corner thinking I will sit there. So I put my backpack on my seat I have 15 minutes to spare. I start walking and I hear someone coming into the class, it's a girl with black Tide up hair, the same uniform, with a big smile on her face.