Class President

~ 3rd person~

After, the press was gone everyone went back to class safely. Then, the bell rang signaling class is starting. Midoriya and momo being vis president and president. But midoriya had Iida as President And everyone agreed.

~time skip to after school~

After school i offered to walk shoto home after awhile of arguing on who to take home he finally gave in and let me walk him home.

~~~~~~~~~

Y/n is walking me home, we talk and joke around a little. As we are walking up to my house. My father comes out glaring at y/n. Enji starts walking towards us starring into y/n uncovered e/c eye.

"L/n Y/n, I didn't know you too knew each other" enji said. "Of course, we are classmates after all" y/n  glaring and enji as if she was gonna kill him if he went any further with the conversation.

"Ooh l/n, you have your mothers eye, before she went insane, and tried to kill you. Do you remember that night?" Enji questioned. "Oh enji i remember a lot that night. I also know the truth." Y/n said.

~~~~~~

"What truth?" Enji said trying to lie to me. I'm getting really irritated by him.

~~~~ 3rd prov. ~~~~~

Y/n starts walking towards enji, he's getting nervous on what the girl next move is. He knows she has incredible powers.

"What are u doing, y/n? Todoroki asked to be ignored. Y/n on the other hand getting out of control using her quirk spraying enji with water making him quirkless at this point. "Now what are u gonna do your out of flames for right now. So what what's rong enji?! How is it far you were trying to murder me and my parents! I'm glad they gave me to Aizawa because if not i wouldn't be here about to kick your ass!" Y/n said building cement around enji then covering him up with ice and building layers apon layers until she was out of breath. Y/n taking a breath then making a water bubble around the layers of earth, cement, water, shadow, ice, and metal.

Walking over to the hill of some quirks combined there is a door open looking to see a girl with white and red spots in her hair, with glasses. A white shirt, pink vest over it with blue jeans. Behind her is a male with white hair and white, blue jacked with jeans. They both coming out looking shocked and surprise at what y/n has done to there father.

"Shoto what's going on?" The girl said running to his side. The boy walking up to the hill of combined quirks. "Woooh this is awesome!" The boys said.

"Y/n do you know what he could do to you? He could take you out of U.A
Y/n? Y/n, did you hear me." Shoto walking towards y/n. TRIED putting his hand on her boiling hot sholder, but y/n just turned around looking into his concern eyes. Shoto noticing her deadly looking eyes. As if looks could kill they would be dead.

"Y/n your skin is red are you hot? Having a fever?" Todoroki said as he tried to feel her skin but y/n wouldn't let him. Her backing away.

"Todo don't touch me you'll get burned" "what do you mean, get burned?" He asked. Y/n making ice on one hand putting in on her skin to having it turn to water immediately. "I don't want you or your siblings to get hurt so please stay away from me" y/n said having her hands up for them to say back. Y/n sat down on the floor to calm down.

Few minutes pass

"Should i release him now?" Y/n asked. "I don't know. What if you release him, and he tries to kill u or punish us for not trying to help him." The girl said. Both boys said. "Then I'll stay overnight or beat the hell out of him to make sure he don't hurt any of you anymore.... It's your choice. He's your helpless father." Y/n said with nothing else to say. "How long can he stay inside?" " no more than 2- 4 hours. It's been an hour." "Release him, then figure out what next. Sound good?" Shoto said. They all agreed.

Y/n Released enji from the combined quirk hill that he's in. Before the last layer is fully down enji is laying on the floor asleep. 'What the fuck' they all think. Y/n walks closer to enji fearlessly and picks him up. The other three extremely surprise she is caring their buff big father up.

"Get the door would ya" y/n said the girl rushed to the door, opened it. After y/n took enji to his room they all sat in the living room. An awkward silence appealed. The girl breaking the silence by introducing her self.

"Hi, I'm fuyumi a schoolteacher." Fuyumi introduced her self. Then, Natsuo. It was around 9 at night. "I should be heading home" i stood up to head my way out todo walked me out. "Goodnight todo see you at school" "night (y/n)"

Well that was my night. Uncle Aizawa not gonna be pleased from me coming home so late. He'll get over it.

Hi everyone i hope you all are well.
1.81K reads this is incredible thank you so so very much. It's insane how many reads this horrible book i made has. I think its awful but you seem to like it so I'll do my best. Love u all stay safe, healthy, and wash your hand. BYE!