Prologue

Bakugou was releasing explosions left and right, moonfish would not go down. It had badly injured Midoriya, he had dragged himself to a corner and sat himself up. He was bleeding— bad. From his head and his stomach. Moonfish had stabbed through Midoriya's stomach. He had been losing blood entirely too fast.
"HANG ON DEKU!" The fired up blonde fired explosions endlessly until his wrists hurt.

It was only after Bakugou had blown up Moonfish's face had the villain finally gone down. Bakugou ran to Midoriya.

"Kacchan— p-please I don't wanna go I don't wanna die, please help." The green haired boy was terrified.
"You're gonna be okay you damn nerd. You're supposed to become a top hero you're my biggest competition. We are barely through our first year please just hold on."The blonde did everything he could from showing the boy his fear. The freckled boy knew the blonde was scared. Midoriya was frantic, repeating to Bakugou that he didn't wanna go.
"Kacchan, become number 1 for me. I always knew you were the best." Tears began falling down the young hero's face. Bakugou could feel himself start to tear up as well.
"I will Deku, I'm sorry. I never meant any of the times I said you should kill yourself or that you were weak, nothing I ever said to hurt you did I mean. Please just hold on, they should be here soon." By now Bakugou has ripped off his shirt and pressed it to Midoriya's wound. His breathing became more shallow and more sped up as his lungs were fighting to get oxygen and blood was rushing to the wound.
"Kacchan, n-no matter w-what you're a great friend. Just be a great hero and I will b-be h-happy." The green haired boy had closed his eyes and there was a small smile on his lips.
"Everything is fine, because I a-am h-here." There were moments of silence until the shallow breathing had stopped.
"No no no D-Deku come on w-wake up p-please." The blonde had begun crying into the freckled boy's chest.
"Please wake up. I'm sorry." He could hear distant footsteps he got up and picked Midoriya up bridal style. Carrying his lifeless body toward the sound of incoming footsteps.

After a moment it all came to a stop. The world had stopped turning and looks of anger, sadness, disbelief, and shock had spread over the faces of his classmates and teachers. Mr. Aizawa broke the silence.
"Bakugou." Without a single trace of emotion Bakugou spoke.
"There's your villain. Casualties... one."