First gangbang.

In my area, there's an adult theater. For those who don't know, an adult theater is an old movie theater turned into a porn shop, and the theater part always has porn playing. Anything can happen there. Anything.
     I met an older gentleman on a website meant for kinky people (can't put the name due to copyright reasons probably). He told me about this place, and it excited me: the thought of men using and abusing my tight young vagina....
    After about a day of talking, I had him pick me up at a public place to take me there. The drive there wasn't as awkward as I thought it'd be; we discussed my limits, fetishes, what he was into.... we also stopped for lube and a blanket. He also slid his fingers in me to get me nice and wet, it felt amazing.
     When we got there, the parking lot was PACKED. I was super super nervous. We went inside, showed our IDs, and the woman pointed to where the theater itself was and told me where the women's room was.
     I open the door to the theater and am greeted by lame porn. Men touching themselves turned to look at who opened the door, and a lot were excited to see a woman. I've come to learn that women typically don't go there and that it's pretty much a place for men to get off and leave.
     Once me and the guy sat down, after putting the blanket down obviously, I slid my shorts off and handed them to him; I wasn't wearing underwear, like the slut I am. Once they were off, I spread my legs as he held one and I held the other as far back as I could. He started rubbing my clit and men started to surround us, jacking off.
One guy got on his knees between my legs as others watched. He spread my cute hairless labia and began to flick his tongue on my clit and over my tiny hole, teasing it. As this was happening, another guy came and sat on the other side of me and held my leg open wide, so now both of my legs were spread wide so my little young hairless pussy was ready for everyone.
    Men I have never seen before were rubbing my clit, licking me, biting it, and fucking me. The guy that brought me had condoms, so those that opted to fuck me, put one one.  I was used like a dirty little breeding bitch and I loved every second of it.
     After a bunch of white men, a black guy came in.... I winced. His dick was at least 10 inches long and was super thick. The guys held me down and held my legs open for him. I was too tight for him to get in at first, but with a lot of lube, he finally made it in. I let out a breathless "holy fuck" as his huge black cock pounded into me violently. It hurt so bad, but felt amazing. His cock could only fit in me half way before hitting my cervix, so he kept pounding harder and harder, trying to push it back. As this was happening, another man was rubbing my clit.
     "Gaaahhhh, I'm cumming! Ahhhh I'm cumming!!" I should as I squirt everywhere, a little blood included due to the massive black cock I just took. "Good girl", the guy that brought me said. He made me get back in the chair and let guys abuse my clitoris for over an hour, making me squirt endlessly.
     Once we were ready to go, I put my clothes back on and he gathered the blanket, lube, and extra condoms, and we left. When we got in the car, he rubbed my thigh and called me daddy's good little slut.