Bdsm playhouse night 1: the meet and greet

I just went through a huge horrible breakup and just needed something to boost my confidence. A couple of my friends, one of whom I met on tinder, told me about a great place where there were sex dungeons, crosses, endless floggers and whips, a stripper pole, and so much more. So of course, my kinky ass wanted to be there.
I put on dark makeup, a black bob wig, and borrowed one of my friends outfits because well.... I didn't have fetish clothing or anything even remotely sexy at the time. The other friend let me borrow some shoes: platform boots. They looked amazing on me.
When we got there, it felt like home, holy fuck. Almost every sick fantasy or fetish I could ever imagine could be done there. For people like myself, with a medical fetish, there was an obgyn chair and a doctors office like room. That's what I was most excited about! Before coming to that house, I thought there was something wrong with me because I loved loved LOVED having a speculum slid into me and having my little pink hole stretched so one could look inside. But it was good to know it was a common fetish and I wasn't alone.
Other rooms included spanking benches, chains, beds, cages, sex swings, crosses, plenty of condoms and lube (every room had a station, which I'll get into in a second), sex chairs, whips, floggers, belts, candles (for wax play), clothespins, pee pads (boy, you gotta be prepared for whatever people are into), numerous insertable toys, and so much more.
There are 3 floors in the place: the first being the dungeon and medical room. The second is the main floor with the front desk, the kitchen, 'living room' that was filled with red lighting and constantly had porn playing, and the stripper pole on a stage with a dance floor under it. It also included a stand where people could be tied up or just suspended by rope. And the third floor has 3 play rooms, one of which has a bed with a built in cage.
In each room, there's a station. A station is a shelf that has basically everything one would need to get ready to play and to clean up both before and after playing. They include towels, paper towels, wipes, Lysol, condoms, basically a bar of lubes, pee pads, mints, and tissues.
I met the ladies of the house, and the head mistress too. They were all so sweet and funny. I could tell I was gonna love it there.