Chapter 2: The Plan

It was a Beautiful day today in the Katekyo Hitman Reborn universe, the sun was shining, birds were singing and, in a house, deep in the forest that housed the un-cursed and growing Arcobaleno who were all doing some last-minute preparations for their mission later that day. One person was still in their room getting ready before going out to see the others downstairs.

Skull's POV

"Let's see should I go through the trouble of dyeing my hair purple and have it fade by tomorrow or just leave it my natural blond until the dye actually stays?" Not being able to decide by myself I turn to ask the little octopus in a tank on the dresser.

"What do you think Oodako purple or blond?" I ask my animal partner with a grin to see what his choice is on the matter. Oodako squeals and points at my currently blond hair with one of his tentacles while waving his others in the air. "alright blond it is then!" I say grinning happily at my cute partner as I put the purple hair dye away in the cabinet in the bathroom.

"now that that's done let's go down to see if the others are done yet." I hold out my hand for Oodako to get on and once he is secure on my shoulder do I leave my room and make my way downstairs to the kitchen.

On the way to the kitchen I pass the living room and see Lal and Colonnello polishing their favorite guns. Seeing as there busy I continue to head for the kitchen. When I get there, I see Fon drinking oolong tea and Viper counting a large wad of cash while drinking strawberry milk at the table.

"Hey Fon, Viper you both done getting ready for the mission later today?" I ask as I grab some energy bars from one of the cupboards and begin to munch on them while walking to sit at the table.

"Muu pay me if you want to know so badly." Viper replies in a monotone voice, but I see a slight upturn of their lips, so I know that there amused that I even asked such a stupid question.

"Good morning Skull I am all done getting ready what about you?" Fon asks with a serene smile on his face.

"I am all done getting ready and can't wait for our mission later today!" I exclaim happily with a big smile. After I said that Fon and Viper had this weird look on their faces when they were looking at me.

'Why is it that whenever our Cloud smiles he spawns flowers, sparkles and stars that twinkle? How on earth is that even possible when he does not have any Mist Flames?!' Fon thinks.

"I see that you have decided to leave your hair blond today instead of trying to get the dye to stay in." Fon say as he pauses from drinking his Oolong tea and trying to shake away the leftover sparkles from Skulls smile.

Me and the other Arcobaleno aside from Skull cannot figure out how he spawns things with his smiles, but the others get very twitchy and trigger happy whenever it happens since none of them want to admit that it makes Skull look very cute.

Like a cinnamon roll or maybe a chipmunk with stuffed cheeks would be a better fit to describe our Cloud is what Fon thinks. In fact, Fon sees Viper is going slightly catatonic from all the flowers and sparkles that are surrounding their Cloud currently.

'This is so troublesome why does our Cloud have to be so adorable when he smiles!? I am dying inside because of his stupid illusion inducing smile that cannot even be explained by Mist Flames. My greedy black heart cannot take all this cuteness so early in the morning, Why me?' Viper thinks while trying not to show any outward signs of how uncomfortable they are.

Not knowing what either of his fellow Arcobaleno thinking Skull answers Fon's question.

"Yeah, I could not decide whether to dye it or not, so I decided to let Oodako decide for me." I say as I smile looking at my fellow Arcobaleno as Oodako waves at then with one of his tentacles from his spot on my shoulder.

"Do you guys know where we are going tonight for are mission?" I ask them.

"Muuu some lab that is run by some minor famiglia that has been going down the same path as the Estraneo Famiglia before them, if you want any more information you will have to pay me 5,000 dollars." Viper says as they finish counting their money and go to finish drinking their strawberry milk.

Skull has mixed feelings when Viper said that. For some reason he felt that this would be both a good and bad thing but decided not to dwell on that for right now and wait for the others to come down.

Later that same day

The Arcobaleno were all ready to go on tonight's mission all that they had left to do was go drop off Yuni at the Vongola mansion. When they arrived, they saw Tsuna and his guardians out front waiting for them to arrive. Reborn got out and escorted Yuni up to Tsuna and appeared to be threatening them based on the way Tsuna's skin paled.

After Reborn returned to the van they drove off to the coordinates that they were given by Yuni and a shiver goes down Skull's spine. He just can't tell if it's a shiver of dread or a shiver of excitement with the way his instincts were all over the place, but he feels like something is stirring in him that's not his Cloud Flames.

It feels like Lightning and of being high up in the sky without the use of a blimp or plane but it's impossible for Skull to know what that feels like, so he wonders why he has those feelings anyway.

Suddenly, those feelings get fuzzy and Skull's head hurts. It makes him feel weird, angry, longing and sad at the same time because he knows that these are not his feelings but if there not his than whose are they and why does Skull feel like crying now? Skull just doesn't understand what is happening to him?!

Meanwhile in the Pokemon Go Universe

Zapdos's POV

I am flying through the sky during a thunderstorm absorbing all the lightning because it is happening over the lab where I lost my friend and partner long ago to make sure it is not hit by anything that could damage the machine inside that is the only way for the other humans to bring back me and my friend when he finally summons me to his side.

Like I should have been when this first happened, I should never have left him alone in the first place. I will make it up to him when I see him again and I will never let him go again if I have any say about it.

As I am thinking while flying my bond that has always felt distant and weak since that fateful day flares up and suddenly I feel it so clear!? I can feel Sparks Again, and he can feel me! I am so excited but as I go to call out to him through the bond I am pushed away.

NO! I was so close, but I will not give up I felt him after so long. He will call me soon I just know it. All I must do is wait a little longer and then we will be together again.

"Kkkrrraaaaaawwwwww" I let my cry echo out into the air to convey my displeasure of being thwarted by this mysterious force but do not let it get me to depressed since my instincts are telling me I will see Sparks again soon.

For Sparks I will be patient and wait but after that I will destroy this mysterious force that dared to keep me away from my friend, I would do anything for Sparks and so would the others. So with that in mind Zapdos turns around after making sure that no more lighting will hit the lab and flies towards his Sparks friends Candela and Blanche.

Meanwhile back in the Katekyo Hitman Reborn Universe

A van filled with the ex-Arcobaleno is approaching a non-descript lab under the cover of darkness. None of them know just what is going to happen in just a few hours' time and how neither world will ever be the same again.

Not that anyone from the Pokemon world would care for all the trouble they were going to cause for the people in the Katekyo Hitman Reborn world. All they cared about was the safety and happiness of Sparks who was there student/friend/leader/partner/hero.