Chapter 3: The Reunion of Partners!

The Arcobaleno are going over the game plan on how to destroy the Dimensione Famiglia tonight after parking the van a little way off of the lab.

"All right does everyone remember their roles." Reborn states looking at everyone one by one.

"Me, you, Fon and Colonnello are to infiltrate the lab while Viper covers us with their Mist Flames and to take out any stragglers that escape, Verde will hack into the labs security to take it over and then shut it off, Skull is to wait in the background to be the getaway driver after we set the lab with explosives." Lal says to Reborn in a bored tone wanting to get this mission started already.

"Alright then let's go." Reborn says as he opens the van doors and disembarks with the others following after him.

Skull takes his position by the outside of the van and closes the door to wait for the others. As Skull leans on the van his instincts start screaming at him that something is wrong. Skull looked around warily and walked forward away from the van and towards were Verde was with his hacking equipment.

When Skull is almost to where Verde set up his equipment Skull sees some grunts from the Dimensione Famiglia sneaking up on Verde so Skull Attacks them before they can reach Verde.

"Skull!" Verde cries after hearing the ruckus and turns around to see Skull fighting some goons and goes to assist Skull but more grunts appear from all around and one of the shoots Verde with a syringe while another one shoots Skull with the same syringe which causes both Skull and Verde cry out in pain and stumble onto their knees in pain.

"Ha ha ha now neither of you will be able to use your Flames against us!" the head grunt yelled with glee as the other grunts continued to beat up both Skull and Verde.

"How's that for a minor Famiglia huh?" The head grunt said with a smile on their face as the others dragged both Skull and Verde in front of him.

Skull is in extreme pain and can tell that Verde feels the same way and Skull has lost all access to his Cloud Flames but through the pain he could feel that electric feeling again and something was responding in his head as Skull saw the head grunt aim a gun at Verdes head. Skull had a name at the tip of his tongue and he knows that if he can just remember Skull could save them both.

Meanwhile in the Pokemon Go Universe

After leaving the lab Zapdos flew to the Team Flare Gym first and started circling it waiting for someone to notice him flying over it. After a minute Candela comes out on her charizard and Zapdos turns and starts flying towards the Team Mystic Gym with Candela following along behind.

"Hey Blanche i'm in the air following Zapdos, he is now heading to your gym so call the Professor and then call Go to let them know about Zapdos's unusual behavior and get on your salamence and get in the air!" Candela yells into her phone at Blanche.

"Understood I will see you soon Candela." Blanche replies and hangs up.

As Zapdos closes in on Team Mystic's Gym he suddenly turns and starts flying back towards the lab. Confused Candela looked towards the gym and saw Blanche on her salamence turning to follow Zapdos.

They both continue following Zapdos back to the lab fearing something had happened to the machine that was there only way to get Sparks back. Suddenly after flying for a while Zapdos lets out a trumpiant cry and disappears into thin air.

"Did you see what I just saw right!" Candela shouts to Blanche with an excited grin on her face.

"It means we can get Sparks back." Blanche says with a small smile on their face while getting salamence to speed up while seeing Candela do the same.

Meanwhile back in the Katekyo Hitman Reborn Universe

"Goodbye Verde the Lightning Arcobaleno!" The head grunt says as he cockes the gun to fire.

"NO, ZAPDOS STOP HIM!" Skull yells and suddenly everything stops as in front of Skull and the grunts holding him a giant bird covered in lightning appears hovering slightly off the ground and shoots the head grunt away from Verde with a lightning bolt and gives a mighty cry.

"Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Zapdos cries and seeing the threat gone happily turns around to see his friend sparks.

Instead Zapdos sees his friend and someone else injured and being held down by other humans in the same uniform as the one he just attacked.

"KKKKKKKRRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!" Zapdos shouts in rage and attacks the people holding his Spark down.

After defeating the humans holding down his friend Zapdos turns to the fleeing humans that were holding down that green haired human and zapped them with his thunderbolt. Zapdos ignores the green haired human and landes to walk over to his friend to see how he is.

Skull is in pain and bleeding but has never felt more happy, he remembers his name and his friends Zapdos, Candela, Blanche, Go, his Team, Sku- no Sparks remembered everything. Seeing Zapdos approach him Sparks lifted his hand and pats Zapdos weakly.

"Hey buddy, I missed you too but I need you to go save my teammates please, you'll know them since they won't be dressed in uniforms." Sparks said as he patted Zapdos.

"Coooww" Zapdos reluctantly lifted off and went in search of his Sparks friends knowing that the other team leaders would be here soon to heal Sparks. As Zapdos flies towards the lab Verde turns his body towards Skull with a weird look on his face.

"Skull What the Fuck just happened!" Verde whispers loudly at Skull and then waits for an answer.

"I got my memories back, my name is Sparks and the bird is my partner Zapdos!" Sparks says happily even if talking is as painful as anything else right now.

"That explains nothing!" Verde says loudly and then grimaces in pain and goes quiet.

"Maybe we should talk about this latter after this wears off and everyone is together!" Sparks says nervously and breathes a sigh of relief when he sees Verde nod.

They hear the lab explode and see Zapdos return with the other Arcobaleno on his back. Zapdos lands and nudges Spark to get on his back and then does the same to Verde after Sparks gets on. Once they were both on Zapdos took off into the sky and started to fly away from the burning lab.

"Is anyone else confused right now?" Lal asks and then winces in pain.

"Yup/Yes/Pay me for that answer." Everyone but Verde and Sparks replies to Lal's question.

"Nope!" Sparks chirps when the others turn their heads to see Verde and Skull.

"Skull remembered his past and then summoned this bird called Zapdos, also his real name is Sparks." Verde says in a monotone voice secretly finding glee on the other Arcobalenos faces of disbelief.

"What!?" The other Arcobaleno except Sparks cry.

"Can we talk about this later when we are all healed please! Also Zapdos can you head west please?" Sparks asks.

"We are getting an explanation later Sk-Sparks you got that." Reborn states to Sparks as Zapdos started heading west towards the Vongola Mansion.

After flying for a while the Arcobaleno could just start to see the Vongola Mansion when the sun started to appear at the edge of the horizon and was starting to rise when Zapdos landed in the garden of the Vongola Mansion.

Zapdos shook everyone off him but turned his head and grabbed Sparks in his beak before he could hit the ground. Sparks was set gently on the ground a little away from the others and Zapdos tucked Sparks into his side and covered Sparks with his wing.

Meanwhile Tsuna, his Guardians, Shamal and Yuni were approaching the other Arcobaleno while keeping a distance from the weird bird that had dropped them off, except for Hibari who was staring at the bird in wonder in his eyes.

"Wheres Skull?" Tsuna asks Reborn after Shamal has flushed all of the other Arcobalenos blood of the serum that locked away their Flames.

"Over there with Zapdos." Reborn points to the bird and Tsuna can just see Skull laying under the bird's wing. Before Tsuna, Reborn or Shamal could even try to get closer, the sky started to warp and distort above the bird and Skull/Sparks.