Chapter 1: Server Shutdown, The Dra-Pire Overlord And His Beloved

YGGDRASIL, a Virtual Reality Roleplaying Game. It was one of the best games out there.

It was for those who have played it since it was first realised. It was also a game that me and my wife love to play. But there were some dangerous side to it.

As the years go by a certain event happened, a event created by other players which was to some called "The Heteromorphic Hunt!". Heteromorphic were a race of non-humans which are Fairies, Demons, Slimes, Beastmen, Angels, Devils, Dragons, Vampires, Undead, and Etc. Its basically self explanatory.

It even became a common thing to Players with Human Races. It was a racist event.

So in other to survive these so called "Event" other people help the Heteromorphic Race, or many Heteromorphic race Players level up and defeated those who hunted them. Because of this the "The Heteromorphic Hunt" stop.

Anyway beside this little event cause nothing but trouble, mostly for me and my wife. We were lucky that were Level 78 during that time.

Other than that event YGGDRASIL was our most favorite game to play. We also meet a lot of people which became or friends, join a guild which became one of the most powerful ones, and having tons of fun.

But as the saying goes "Nothing Last Long", a message came saying that YGGDRASIL will be deleted. Why? I don't know, maybe something happened that made to developers to delete YGGDRASIL, or perhaps they want to check something. Either way it made us sad.

A game where we are free to do what we could do. A place where my wife doesn't even have to feel sad because of her disease. A place where we could be free.

But it cant be help. So in the end we decided to spend the last few minutes of YGGDRASIL in the game.

"Are you ready?" I ask my wife who answered with a nod.

"Yep! Ready when you are dear"

"Okay, here we go!" With that vision change. From the tinted glass of the VR helmets to a new magnificent room. The room was grand like one of those fancy rooms in a mansion consisted of a huge round white marble table, encircling the huge table were white thrones.

Four of these sits were occupied, and one of them was me.

In the game my name was Chinoryu Tepes, Chinoryu which is Chi-No-Ryu meaning Blood Dragon, I just took the last name from Vlad Tepes's last name.

My Avatar's main appearance is a short white haired young teenager, red eyes with slitted pupils, and pale skin. The attire that my Avatar is wearing are a black mouth mask that has literal teeth as its design called [Soul Eater], a raven black coat that not only hides my chest but has golden lines at the edges called [Dark Abyss], formal black pants with a red belt holding it up, and formal black shoes called [Dark Step].

These items have there own effect such as [Soul Eater] allows me to heals my health 20%, [Dark Abyss] negates long-range attacks and below 8 Tier Magic, [Dark Step] gives me 50% Speed.

Other than my Items I do have some accessories like [Ring Of Aizn Oal Gown], [Soul Stealing Lantern] which is just hanging on my left side, and my favorite [Ring Of Marriage] a item given to newlyweds. In other words its like a Marriage Rings.

With blood added in my name and the famous man who was a inspiration for the famous Dracula, my race is...a Vampire. Of course when I acquired a [World Class Item] from a [World Eater] [Boss] which were the most powerful rank of items, I was able to became a hybrid between a Vampire and a Dragon, a Drapire. Also I gain an ability [Aspect Of The Dragon] which I can use the abilities of other dragons that I have defeated.