Jacksepticeye X Reader ((Darkiplier))

You looked down at the short Irishman, smirking you wrapped your arms around his waist and bite into his neck, you heard a suprised gasp escape him as you moved your hand onto his crotch. "D-Dark~" you heard him mumble, you picked the Irishman up and pinned him against the wall, you look into his icy blue eyes and pull Jack's jeans off and his boxers. Jack put his hands on your shirt, his face turning red you enjoyed seeing him like this it turned you on soo much, you pull your belt off and use it to tie the smaller male's hands together, you grabbed his shirt and threw him onto the bed.

You made your way over tothe bed when you got on, you quickly pulled your pants and boxers off and crawled to the Irishman. Jack eyes were wide as he stared at you, you grabbed onto his Junk and rubbed it, a soft moan escape  the Irishman's lips. You couldn't control yourself and slammed your hard on into the Irishman, you felt the muscles tighten around your member, a loud moan escaped Jack as he grabbed onto your hear pulling it gently. You continued to thrust deep and fast into the smaller male untill you heard him scream in plezsure you instantly knew you had successfully hit his prostate you moved a bit and slammed into his prostate enjoying Jack's screams of pleasure. The irishman had grabbed tightly onto yourarm and cummed all over your's and his own chest, you thrusted deep into his willing body and released inside him.