Chapter I

I was walking through Diagon Alley, buying my items necessary for 'Hogwarts', when I bumped into a girl.

"Sorry!"

"It is quite alright, my name is Ginny Weasley", the girl named Ginny replied.

"Jenny Weasley."

"No, no. Gi-nny, not Jenny."

"I know, I was telling you MY name", I say, eyes wide with shock.

"MOM! DAD! FRED! GEORGE! HARRY! RON! HERMIONE! PERCY!" Ginny called, holding a finger out to me, telling me to wait, a bunch of red-heads and two brown heads came over and asked Ginny what was wrong.

"HER NAME JS JENNY! JENNY WEASLEY! AND MINE IS GINNY! GINNY WEASLEY!" Ginny cries.

"Jenny was a miscarriage, she died as a child", her mother admits.

"SHE IS NOT DEAD IF SHE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF US!"

"Honey, I honestly do not know what to do", Ginny's mother replied.

"Would you like to shop with us?" Ginny asks.

"Sure", and with that, I finish up my shopping with the Weasleys and Hermione and Harry.

•••••••••••••Hogwarts Express•••••••••

I sit with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny on the Express.

"Do you want to know if you guys are REALLY twins?" Hermione asks, I nod, and Ginny follows suit.

I watch as a flash if green comes from Hermione's wand and the misty word 'YES' appears in front of Ginny and I.

Everyone is suddenly silent.

"Now you know?" Hermiones statement comes out as a question.

Soon after, we arrive at Hogwarts, and since it is Ginny and I's first year, we both get sorted into Gryffindor, the hat wanted me in Slytherin, but I begged the hat too place me in Gryffindor. I eat all the food I can, I thought it was funny that people compared me to Ron.

After the feast I was too full and tired, so I went into the dormitory and fell asleep.