A "friendly" competition. (Laxus x Mira x Freed)

Narrator P.O.V.

"Shut your goddamn trap Freed!", Laxus screamed through the guild hall.

"Excuse me? Shut up if you don't want me to dark ecriature you!", Freed screamed back, revealing his dark purple glowing right eye.

"What is up with them today? I thought Freed was Laxus's most loyal friend. I can't remeber them ever fighting before", Bixlow said, his arm slung around his girlfriend's shoulders.

"We know what's up with them", his girlfriend Lisanna and her older sister Mirajane said.

"They are fighting over something, or rather, someone",Lisanna said a bit annoyed. Mira sighed in annoyance and embaressment: "Yeah, they are fighting over me. They both asked me out on a date a few hours ago, and they have been like this ever since." She blushed at the end of her sentence.

Bixlow threw his head back laughing: "This is too god to be true! This is so god damn funny!" Lisanna chuckled a bit and suddenly Laxus and Freed ran to Mirajane and looked her right in the eye.

"Mira, which one of us do you love?", they screamed at the poor girl. She blushed and her voice was barely more than a stutter: " I don't know. Y-you are both really nice men."

Lisanna then had enough and screamed: " Ok, i am relly pissed now, could you stop arguing about that now? How about you both have a friendly competition?" The way she pronounced the words friendly competition, made Mira shudder. But the boys only smirked and nodded: "Thank you for the idea Lisanna. We will begin with it right away." Laxus put Mira over his shoulder and walked away with freed and her. Mira just had enough time to curse Lisanna for this and to scream for help once, before they were out of the guild hall. They walked down the path a bit, before standing infront of the large Dreyar-mansion, in which the thunderlegion, Laxus and Master Makarov live. They made their way to one of the guest bedrooms. Laxus layed Mira down on the queensized bed. Laxus and Freed took of their shirts, revealing their well defined abs, bizeps and pecks. Mirajane blushed at the sight, checking them out for a few seconds like they are eye-candy.

"Like what you see?", Laxus asked in his low raspy voice that could make Mirajane's heart flutter.

"Tonight, we are all yours", Freed said in a husky voice, with his hair tied back in a ponytail. Mirajane blushed even further, his voice giving her goosebumps. Also, she thought it was very hot when freed had his hair in a ponytail.

"G-guys, t-timeout please?", Mira's voice was shaking.

"Sorry Mirajane, we just want to get this sorted out really fast, ok?", Laxus whispered into her ear with that husky voice of his. Mira could feel her thighs rub tigher against each other.

"O-ok", she didn't know what she was doing, but she knew that she wanted them, BADLY.

"Thank you Mira", Freed says, before kissing Mira. At first she was very stiff, but soon she melted into the kiss and her lips moved in sync with his. Freed began to lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance. Mira gladly allowed his tongue to enter her mouth and she moans, as his tongue explores every inch of her mouth, also having a slight tongue fight with  her's. They break away breathlessly, panting like they just ran a marathon.

"Y-you  a-are a great kisser Freed",she panted.

Freed chuckled. "Why thank you Mira. You aren't so bad yourself. May I take of your dress now? you must feel rather hot in it."

Mira couldn't help but blush. she nodded and was amazed how freed managed to still keep up his gentlemanly manners in a situation like this. Laxus just stood in the background, smirking and enjoying the sight of her huge chest jiggling as Freed took of her dress.

He unhooked her bra softly and threw it next to her dress and their t-shirts. After that, the rune mage masaged her right breast while sucking softly on the nipple of the left one. After that he changed, caressing the lleft one, while swirling his tongue on the right one. He could feel his hair be stroked by an in ecstasy moaning Mirajane.

"Hope you didn't forget about me Mira", Laxus said, coming closer, noticing her soaked panties. "Guess Freed already got you all excited for me. Now, let me make you feel really good."

Laxus ripped of Mirjane's panties, revealing her hot, dripping core. He took his index finger, tracing the outlines of Mira's womanhood, sending shivers up her spine. He began to penetrate her with one finger, two fingers and three fingers, making her almost cry out in ecstasy. This made Laxus smirk and he enjoyed it even more when he began to pump in and out of her, teasing her clit with his thumb.

"O-oh Laxus. Ngh... Freed!", she cried out, releasing on Laxus's fingers.

The both men that pleasured her, smirked as they licked the cum off of Laxu's fingers.

After some minutes, Mirajane opened her eyes to the both male wizards, havin stripped themselves of their trousers, now standing infront of her in boxers, the tents visible in them.

They smirked even wider when they pulled down their pants to see how shocked Mirajane was.

The both males put their long cocks up to her mouth, and the she-devil shyly took them into her mouth, sucking on them and licking them as much as it was possible for her. When they felt that they were lubed enough, Laxus and Freed pulled out their long groins, groaning from the pleasure they just felt.

"Are you ready Mirajane?" Laxus asked, positioning himself behind her, while freed was sitting infront of her on the bed.

"W-what will you do?",she asked, fear evident in her voice.

"Oh Mira, so innocent. We will fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow. One from behind, one from the front."

She panicked, but also blushed a bit at how savagely he said it. The men aligned their Dicks with her entrances. They slowly entered , in perfect sync and hitting all the right spots.

Mira screamed out, in pleasure as well as in pain, Freed kissing away the tears forming in the corner of her eyes: "It's alright Mira, we will make you feel really good."

Laxus was a whole 10 inch long, while Freed was only 9 inch long, but he knew how to pleasure her good with those 9 inch. They moved in and out, and moaning from all three could be heard throughout the whole mansion. This might not seem like it, but this is actually a competition between the two men.

-timeskip brought to you by  Evergreen's glorious statues-

The two men have been ramming their cocks into Mirajane for an hour now. All three could feel the liquid fire in their stomach, signaling that they are about to hit their orgasmn.

The pressure in the air got higher as the boys saw Mira in her Satan soul form. "Well guys? Ready to release yet?", it asked in it's scary voice. they both only nodded in pleasur and Mirajane moaned, " so am I. Let's do this together." With that, Satan soul began to speed up, making the boys and herself climax on/inside each other. After that they all collapsed on the bed together, Mira transforming back.

"This was amazing guys. But i am afraid I can't chose a winner", Mirajane said.

"It's ok Mira, let's just enjoy the moment, ok?", Freed said, the three people cuddling closer to each other, falling asleep shortly afterwards.

Hey guys..... what have i done? ok, i am REALLY bad at writing lemons but this, takes the cake. Well, hope you enjoyed it even though it was really bad. remember, you can make requests for a ship and topic/scenario and i will maybe write it. Have a nice day.

Hugs

Scaredy_cat

Total word count: 1300